Sponsored

Someone bought me a tank of gas this weekend because of my car!!!

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I just finished washing the car and it looked awesome as always. Nice sunny Saturday afternoon in winter.

Stopped to fill up the tank. While pumping a man and his wife stopped by to say how beautiful my car was and looked it up and down. I said thanks and thought nothing of it.

Went into the station to get a soda and pay for the gas. Saw a friend of mine who has a ragged out 84 GT he uses as a drag only car we talked for a few minutes.

Finally went to pay, and the lady at the counter said a man and woman paid for your gas and said to say "nice car".

I am kind of bummed i didn't put in more than $10 to fill it up.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Wow, very cool. You don't hear stuff like that much.
Nice people. :thumbsup:

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Probably the craziest thing ive ever heard. Literally.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I guess gas is so cheap people are able to something like that?

Sponsored

StangLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You were doing real well up until this douche comment. Some anonymous person covers your gas bill for no reason and you're whining that they didn't pay enough? Maybe I'm being a little harsh but sheesh. How about just some simple gratitude that a total stranger paid for your gas?

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
You were doing real well up until this douche comment. Some anonymous person covers your gas bill for no reason and you're whining that they didn't pay enough? Maybe I'm being a little harsh but sheesh. How about just some simple gratitude that a total stranger paid for your gas?
my thought process as well... was thinking wow there are good people left in the world! then bam, reality check from OP :lol:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
A couple of times I get gas in my RX-8 R3 in, it was someone asking me for money. One time a guy wanted $20, I was like here is $3 now fuck off.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
I just finished washing the car and it looked awesome as always. Nice sunny Saturday afternoon in winter.

Stopped to fill up the tank. While pumping a man and his wife stopped by to say how beautiful my car was and looked it up and down. I said thanks and thought nothing of it.

Went into the station to get a soda and pay for the gas. Saw a friend of mine who has a ragged out 84 GT he uses as a drag only car we talked for a few minutes.

Finally went to pay, and the lady at the counter said a man and woman paid for your gas and said to say "nice car".

I hope the gas causes misfires in your engine. I mean that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3L
I took it just like you did :thumbsup:

Sponsored

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
A couple of times I get gas in my RX-8 R3 in, it was someone asking me for money. One time a guy wanted $20, I was like here is $3 now fuck off.
Hey man I don't mean to bother you but somehow I just now ran outta gas and my wife is having a kid. And my uncle is dying at the same hospital and I need to get there. Can you spare bout tree fitty? Well it was about that time I realized this ain't no pandhandler but a 300 foot lachness monsta. And you know what I told him? I said get the hell outta here god damn monsta I ain't got no tree fitty.

OracleHCR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Otis
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP1, Mag, AE
If someone asks me for money for gas, I tell them I'll put a few gallons in their tank but I'm not giving them cash. Most times they'll decline but I have hooked a couple people up who were in need. Same when someone asks for money for food. I'll offer to buy them some burgers or something from whatever is close. Most just walk away.

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Hey man I don't mean to bother you but somehow I just now ran outta gas and my wife is having a kid. And my uncle is dying at the same hospital and I need to get there. Can you spare bout tree fitty? Well it was about that time I realized this ain't no pandhandler but a 300 foot lachness monsta. And you know what I told him? I said get the hell outta here god damn monsta I ain't got no tree fitty.
I had a 2 month run where I was asked for gas money at a gas station. The first time, I said no. It bothered me because he seems sincere, but I didn't want to get taken. The second time it happened, different guy, I told him to put $10 in his tank. He did and was very thankful for it. He genuinely seemed thankful for the help. He also seemed down on his luck. I realized, for me, I'd rather be a sucker now and then, than someone who is to afraid to be 'taken' and seem like a sucker. Oh well, I'm a sucker for good con men and women, but I sleep good.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2 month run where I was asked for gas money at a gas station. The first time, I said no. It bothered me because he seems sincere, but I didn't want to get taken. The second time it happened, different guy, I told him to put $10 in his tank. He did and was very thankful for it. He genuinely seemed thankful for the help. He also seemed down on his luck. I realized, for me, I'd rather be a sucker now and then, than someone who is to afraid to be 'taken' and seem like a sucker. Oh well, I'm a sucker for good con men and women, but I sleep good.
Hey, man.. spare some change for a whipple? My wife is having triplets.
Sponsored