Not open for further replies.

Coyotestang13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 3.73
Is that a picture from a dashcam? Good to hear she got away.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Just on more reason to move to a state that has concealed carry.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
In Louisiana, your car is an extension of your home. You can have a gun in your car without CC permit.
In Canada, we are required to politely leave the car and allow the thief to drive away. And except for some someone who has severe restrictions (including keeping the gun and ammo in seaparate locations, preferably the gun at the shooting range and the ammunition in a safe in your basement), only the criminals are allowed to carry weapons. Nothing is an extension of our home, as even if someone breaks into our house we are not allowed to injure them in any manner, lest we be charged with assault. But we do have free health care, oh, and Justin Trudeau.

Sponsored

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
One word, GLOCK

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
My wife had three guys follow her out of a store. They were trying to call her over and such. By the time she got in the car they where walking along side her car. Luckily she locked her doors right away because there were trying to get in as well. My wife and i both carry. I dont care who you are you cant take on three people at one time. She pulled her pistol on the one at her drivers door and they bolted. The police are certainly needed but they are always going to be responding after something happens. Until then your on your own.

Coyotestang13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 3.73
In Canada, we are required to politely leave the car and allow the thief to drive away. And except for some someone who has severe restrictions (including keeping the gun and ammo in seaparate locations, preferably the gun at the shooting range and the ammunition in a safe in your basement), only the criminals are allowed to carry weapons. Nothing is an extension of our home, as even if someone breaks into our house we are not allowed to injure them in any manner, lest we be charged with assault. But we do have free health care, oh, and Justin Trudeau.
Sounds like the criminals have more rights than the vehicle owner. Still, using a gun to commit and felony should be minimum of 20 years in prison. Wouldn't surprise me if these good boys are back on the streets in no time.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Buy her a gun and teach her to use it. You can never be too safe my friend.

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Sounds like the criminals have more rights than the vehicle owner. Still, using a gun to commit and felony should be minimum of 20 years in prison. Wouldn't surprise me if these good boys are back on the streets in no time.
Not gun related but just as bad or worse. If you want to see how crappy ours justice system is, read this. It makes me sick to my stomach every time it gets mentioned because he’s from some rich family.https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/marco-mu...and-grandfather-granted-full-parole-1.5301289

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Buy her a gun and teach her to use it. You can never be too safe my friend.
No! Buy her a pistol she can handle and operate safely. Then get a reputable professional to teach her.
I am a Professional. I have taught hundreds of police to shoot. Some of them couldn't hit a barn if they were standing in it before I got them, but could pass our Department's qualification course, which was a higher standard than the State's when I finished with them. But when it came to my wife, I couldn't get through the basic safe handling of the pistol with her. It wasn't my ability to teach, and it wasn't her ability to learn. It was a psychological block with her. I had her go through my club's shooting course for WOMEN, and she took to it like a duck to water.

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
If a person’s home state does not allow concealed carry, then Pepper Spray, Mace or a Taser is next best to keep on person or in center console.
Or do it anyway. No one will know, unless they need to. In that case I'm happy to break the law and be alive.

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
It was a psychological block with her. I had her go through my club's shooting course for WOMEN, and she took to it like a duck to water.
This is totally a thing. I'm a Special Operations veteran and yet somehow I'm wrong to correct her... Got to do what it takes for her to get up to speed. Same as your gal, she became a natural most ricky tick. I feel both pride and fear?
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.