Sponsored

Some of the changes from the Focus RS engine are being considered for the Mustang

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
^ Bad analogy!

GT=V8
V6=V6

That's like saying apples are oranges. Can't argue with stupid!
I'll assume you weren't calling me stupid...but even if you were I'm in no way insulted.

My bad, I guess some people just don't know sarcasm when they read it. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
other than a pos charger, totally different. all those cars are already sports cars or muscle or whatever you want to call it.

a focus is a budget friendly 4 door car. just like a lancer. a corvette is already a corvette no matter what model it is because it already has it's power and models above the normal model is just extra icing on the cake.

rs is a 'suped up 4 door car with a body kit and two more wheels that spin. just like a sti and an evo. not knocking on it or them. I was just saying. It's still a focus. I wish it was just called the Ford RS.
LOL ok, you can nitpick one thing I said. The Lancer is a budget friendly 4-door, but other than overall design it has very little in common with an Evo. The stich welding, stronger suspension points, completely different drivetrain...the list goes on. Same can be said for the RS. Ford didn't just slap an Ecoboost into it and call it a day.

So since my first analogy wasn't good enough for some perfectionists on here...that's like saying the GT350 is "just a Mustang".

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
At the end of the day..its stil has too many doors. COME ON FORD!!! Give us the 2 door Focus and Fiesta.
Exactly! If this RS had 2 doors and was a little more aggressive looking with flared fenders I would really consider this car..

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I'll assume you weren't calling me stupid...but even if you were I'm in no way insulted.

My bad, I guess some people just don't know sarcasm when they read it. :thumbsup:
I wasn't callin you stupid, I'm just saying if anybody called a GT mustang a V6 then they are simply stupid:headbonk:

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Man..this thread just went 0-60 in .02 millisecond.

Yea, its just a focus, just the same as it's just a mustang. Some even say it's just a ford. I don't get what point is being made here lol.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Hahaha, and the BS just trickles upstream, the Porsche guys say a Mustang is "just a Ford", the Lambo guys says the Porsche is "just a VW", the Bugatti Veyron owners call Lambo a "tractor company" :lol:

I think it's a _badass_ ride, and in some specific situation, like a mix of cold/snow, cargo needs, it'd be high on my list :)
Lol and then Jeremy Carkson will say the Veyron is just an " massively overpriced Audi that can tear your face off!"
It's a truly vicious cycle...

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I learned my lesson a long time ago to not judge a book by its cover, especially when that cover could be hiding a big turbo'd/nitrous motor that may or may have not laid my poor Evo to waste. LOL
Sponsored