• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Some helpful info - 2015 GT for sale near Indianapolis

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Not affiliated with them, just spreading the word since this was my car, and if anyone in the area is interested I can let you know exactly what's been done to it. Not sure the dealer entirely knows... haha

Also I want to see her go to a good home and I'd love to see it stay in the forum family!

http://www.tomwoodvolkswagennoblesville.com/used/Ford/2015-Ford-Mustang-for-sale-indianapolis-8e2460b00a0e0adf5dc3189662a28c94.htm

This is a base 2015 GT that was a daily driver all year round. Salt was washed off regularly at touchless car washes with undertray sprays as well. Car was usually hand washed and waxed in the other 3 seasons.

Mods are:
- Auto-Blip module (inside sun glasses compartment, dealer is likely clueless)
- Steeda Tri-Ax race shifter + Ford Racing carbon fiber knob
- Corsa Touring axlebacks + H-pipe
- CB005 cradle lockout
- Roush hood vents (dremeled out for full openings, and cut out hood under the heat blanket. I drove around with the blanket removed)
- 20" premium wheels
- K&N filter
- BG Syncro Shift transmission fluid (may be changed by dealer, should ask)
- MMD GT350 style upper and lower grill extensions
- Diode Dynamics foot well lighting kit with remote (left it in the center compartment)
- Removed 5.0 badges and replaced with yellow 302 decals and Ford Racing badges (dealer wrote Boss 302 in the description :lol:)
- Door entry sills replaced with custom painted ones to go with the yellow theme.
- All calipers painted with G2 paint kit in yellow.

Dealer claims new tires in ad, though pics still show my old Continentals which were on the wear bars, so check them on this.

There is a ding on the passenger side rear fender just past the door where some dick got me in a parking lot, otherwise nothing else.

Has the Ford cargo net and the all weather mats as well as the carpet mats.

Hoping an enthusiast buys it and gives her a good home! I don't want to see her putting along in the left lane of a highway going 5 under the limit haha
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Oh, and it does NOT have leather upholstery, dual zone climate, auto temp, and speed sensitive wipers as the dealer claims lol