Some guys seemingly tried to steal my 19 GT

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
For someone who been there. No Car is ever worth a human life. That said, enter my home or property and threaten me. Well, we will leave it at that. And yes, the target is very real and at a very long distance
Sponsored

Last edited:

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
In South Africa, you couldn't leave a half alcohol/half poison flask in the glove box because they'd consider that to be pre-meditated.
PS - Obama is coming to take your guns.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
According to Democrats, all guns are illegal, it's just a matter of time. You might as well get whatever the hell you want because everyone's a criminal in the eyes of the Gov. Where do you think the term "riding shotgun" originated? Protecting your property during transportation. Stealing your car qualifies if I'm on the jury. Put a sign on the front seat that says, "This car has COVID-19". The WuHu Beer Flu will do the rest :giggle:

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Reminds me of my days back in college. 1991 Temple university, Philadelphia PA.. I parked my new Chevy Cavalier on 15th and Girard because parking was scarce and I couldnā€™t afford another parking ticket. Long story short.. the thief punched the door lock and cracked open the steering column. He didnā€™t get anywhere though because I removed the ignition module fuse.LOL!! That little 20 amp fuse made the difference. I found this trick by accident when I blew a radio fuse connecting a subwoofer and took out the wrong one.

what a shocker! I remember vividly when I filed the police report the arriving officer was so impressed that he gave me a pair of pliers to start the car and off I went home with a warning not to park in that neighborhood again ...$350 to $500 is what the repair shop charged to fix the steering column/ door lock. I should have just paid for the parking ticket...sheesh....

by the by .....the attempted theft happened in broad daylight!
Both our children are Temple Grads. Interesting town always trying to be like NYC

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
Why are people driving 19 GTā€™s (40-50k cars) that cannot afford to have them in locked and secured garages to begin with...? lol.

Like seeing the kid driving around a new kia stinger gt with a Dominos pizza delivery billboard on top of the car. Smart people.
Why are people inflating price of common cars to make a point since 2019 Mustang GTs are aren't 40-50k cars unless you paid MSRP + ADM...? lol.

Like who pays MSRP + ADM for Mustang GTs? Smart people.

Sponsored

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
Why are people inflating price of common cars to make a point since 2019 Mustang GTs are aren't 40-50k cars unless you paid MSRP + ADM...? lol.

Like who pays MSRP + ADM for Mustang GTs? Smart people.
As strange as it sounds, some people make so much money that the decision isnā€™t made by the total money spent. As long as you get what you want is the final story and money well spent.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Guess you shouldn't park this beauty outside either.
$38000

a59611b1640e40338797fb883e10c9e4.jpg

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
As strange as it sounds, some people make so much money that the decision isnā€™t made by the total money spent. As long as you get what you want is the final story and money well spent.
While true, people that I know like that usually go for higher end cars. Irony is that Zinc03svt is trying to shade the OP implying that he's a low income earner for living in a n apartment, but yet thinks that Mustang GTs are expensive cars, to the point of trying to inflate their price.

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
While true, people that I know like that usually go for higher end cars. Irony is that Zinc03svt is trying to shade the OP implying that he's a low income earner for living in a n apartment, but yet thinks that Mustang GTs are expensive cars, to the point of trying to inflate their price.
yikes. I lived in an apartment for the last 4 years and never had these sort of problems. Iā€™ve got a boosted GT with a $15,000 Stereo and never worried about it sitting outside. I guess maybe itā€™s the luck of the draw.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Why are people driving 19 GTā€™s (40-50k cars) that cannot afford to have them in locked and secured garages to begin with...? lol.

Like seeing the kid driving around a new kia stinger gt with a Dominos pizza delivery billboard on top of the car. Smart people.
When I meet a chick at the bar and I wanna tap it ( we go to her place of course after she buys my drinks) My car gets the job done before she figures out IM poor and have no house. Pull up in a busted car you won't get no action. Gotta have priorities. Man Gold diggers always fall for the classic Mustang GT no house panty drop scam.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
When I meet a chick at the bar and I wanna tap it ( we go to her place of course after she buys my drinks) My car gets the job done before she figures out IM poor and have no house. Pull up in a busted car you won't get no action. Gotta have priorities. Man Gold diggers always fall for the classic Mustang GT no house panty drop scam.

Well having a nice car that you donā€™t drive and thatā€™s stored in the garage is like having a pretty wife/girlfriend that you wonā€™t bang hard/often. Itā€™ll sure be ready for the next guy though. :like:

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
Is that still working for you during Covid? :sunglasses:

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Is that still working for you during Covid? :sunglasses:
Yeah but I had to change my game up and since I have no house and wanted to get chicks back to the trailer I had to paint the car primer grey. When they see that primer stang rollin through ain't no care for covid they want some of the stang baby.
Sponsored