Sponsored

Some guys seemingly tried to steal my 19 GT

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Why are people driving 19 GT’s (40-50k cars) that cannot afford to have them in locked and secured garages to begin with...? lol.

Like seeing the kid driving around a new kia stinger gt with a Dominos pizza delivery billboard on top of the car. Smart people.
DPoTD award winner.
Sponsored

AGM2018

Man...just leave this forum and stick to the various FB groups that I’m sure you’re constantly stirring the pot in. That hole is getting deeper and deeper.
For starters, I am not on Facebook. Secondly, my intention is not to "stir the/a pot." If you don't like my opinions, you don't have to respond to them nor read the post in which they are expressed. Third, you invitation to "leave the forum" won't be taken. The last time I checked, freedom of speech/expression, which includes protection for the expression of opinions which YOU may not like, is protected by the 2nd Amendment...pesky little article called Freedom of Speech. And the only "hole" that has any potential to get "any deeper" would be the "hole" to fit any nefarious perpetrators who foolishly choose to venture onto my property uninvited for criminal intent. Have a nice day friend. YMMV.

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
For starters, I am not on Facebook. Secondly, my intention is not to "stir the/a pot." If you don't like my opinions, you don't have to respond to them nor read the post in which they are expressed. Third, you invitation to "leave the forum" won't be taken. The last time I checked, freedom of speech/expression, which includes protection for the expression of opinions which YOU may not like, is protected by the 2nd Amendment...pesky little article called Freedom of Speech. And the only "hole" that has any potential to get "any deeper" would be the "hole" to fit any nefarious perpetrators who foolishly choose to venture onto my property uninvited for criminal intent. Have a nice day friend. YMMV.
2nd amendment is actually the right to bear arms. Someone like yourself might want to revisit the constitution to make sure you actually know what you’re talking about when you get in situations like this. Especially, given the subject. But, as you say, YMMV.

Have a great day :clap:

AGM2018

2nd amendment is actually the right to bear arms. Someone like yourself might want to revisit the constitution to make sure you actually know what you’re talking about when you get in situations like this. Especially, given the subject. But, as you say, YMMV.

You are correct. In my haste to reply, I did type the 2nd amendment, which is freedom to bear arms, vice the 1st amendment, which is the freedom of speech. Nevertheless, the sentiment is the same. I retain both the right to freedom of speech and the freedom to bear arms. Everyone may make a mistake, as just evidenced by my mistake. And I have read the U.S. Constitution and I certainly know my rights therein. And what situations am I in exactly? Conversing with someone who doesn't like my opinion(s) on a subject? Hardly a paramount concern of mine my friend. You have your opinions...and I have mine. That is what makes our nation the BEST NATION in the world. Have a nice day!

Sponsored

AGM2018

Wow. Someone would actually kill because of a mustang. just wow.
Less than 200 years ago, many thieves were "killed", as you say, for stealing mustangs of a different breed...i.e. horses in Texas and all over the West. Horse thievery was punishable by hanging. Thus, why would someone not expect to be shot...and possibly killed...for trying to steal a car, whether it is a mustang or other make/model of a car?

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Less than 200 years ago, many thieves were "killed", as you say, for stealing mustangs of a different breed...i.e. horses in Texas and all over the West. Horse thievery was punishable by hanging. Thus, why would someone not expect to be shot...and possibly killed...for trying to steal a car, whether it is a mustang or other make/model of a car?
I...wow. Questioning if this is trolling at this point :crackup:

AGM2018

I...wow. Questioning if this is trolling at this point :crackup:
OK. I am done. No more posts for me on this topic. Either you are being funny...or sarcastic...or you don't know that what I said is absolutely true. I fail to see how the comment may seen to be "trolling", when it is an absolute historical fact that horse theft was punishable by hanging.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Is there some easy kill switch you could set up on the mustang that will make it really hard for someone to figure out how to turn it on?
An OBD port lock or relocation is the best option because that's how they get the car started. It happens in the UK a lot.

Also, how did this thread become about shooting the thieves? Lol. If they try to break into your house while you're there to get your key then sure. Otherwise, you're probably going to fill your Mustang full of holes at the very least which doesn't sound like a fun proposition to me.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
A completely made-up character. Not a speck of reality in the ravings of an intelligent antisocial personality with too much time on his/her hands. Pretty entertaining for a post or two, but after that? TL/DNR.

Toodles.

Sponsored

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
I assume this was just bad humor. Not every place in the world has an abundance of houses that have garages, Miami in particular which is where I live. I live in a spacious town home in a great small community, and paid for my house in full when I got it. Unfortunately my house has a driveway and not a garage, but I have kept my wife's car in the driveway up until now. I am driving a 19 GT (40-50k car) because I can happily afford it because I have a solid job and no mortgage. Why that even matters, I don't know, but just to answer your question, that is why, thanks.
I guess the best solution would be your Mustang in the driveway and the wife's across the back of it blocking your car in which would make it harder to steal ! Also one of those security things- bar - lock- thru the steering wheel might help. Is the engine not imobolized or is there a way to unlock that to ? Also a light that's tripped by movement pointing at your car would deter them also & a motion alarm in the house that goes of when they trip the beam. Just some ideas.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
p072ms67.jpg

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
An OBD port lock or relocation is the best option because that's how they get the car started. It happens in the UK a lot.

Also, how did this thread become about shooting the thieves? Lol. If they try to break into your house while you're there to get your key then sure. Otherwise, you're probably going to fill your Mustang full of holes at the very least which doesn't sound like a fun proposition to me.
WRONG! Have you read these comments? These billy badass keyboard warriors shooting up potential thieves would never miss a shot. Ever.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Honest!y, I'm in a no gun state. If I caught someone trying to steal my car or break into it, I would seriously beat them to death with whatever implement I had on hand. Then again, my Brooklyn Italian heritage has a leaning toward brutal vengance. Google Tommy DeSimone. (Late cousin)

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
Honest!y, I'm in a no gun state. If I caught someone trying to steal my car or break into it, I would seriously beat them to death with whatever implement I had on hand. Then again, my Brooklyn Italian heritage has a leaning toward brutal vengance.
I watched THE GODFATHER again last night - tougher than the rest.
Sponsored