Sponsored

SOLVED: Dead clutch pedal. Cant change gear.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you didn't have to get the pedal assembly replaced. It is a total PITA to change. Which clutch is that, hyper single? I would have recommended the Mach 500 to you. It drives like stock but releases much better at high rpm compared with the stock clutch.

Hey that sounds like the high RPM lock out somehow .......... And the goofy shifter, speed shifts can be tricky, very interesting.

Thanks
Sponsored

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Hey that sounds like the high RPM lock out somehow .......... And the goofy shifter, speed shifts can be tricky, very interesting.

Thanks
That issue is primarily a clutch issue. Shifter is just a small part.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Glad you didn't have to get the pedal assembly replaced. It is a total PITA to change. Which clutch is that, hyper single? I would have recommended the Mach 500 to you. It drives like stock but releases much better at high rpm compared with the stock clutch.
Yes sir, a hyper single. In hindsight I would've/should've went for the Mach 500 because I now see the difference between a street clutch and track clutch. I Due to the weather, I only have 100 or so miles on it so I'm sure I will get used to it. If all goes well this year and next, it will be a 80% track car so at least ill be ahead in the clutch department.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Yes sir, a hyper single. In hindsight I would've/should've went for the Mach 500 because I now see the difference between a street clutch and track clutch. I Due to the weather, I only have 100 or so miles on it so I'm sure I will get used to it. If all goes well this year and next, it will be a 80% track car so at least ill be ahead in the clutch department.
@strengthrehab has had the hyper single for a while. You'll get used to it. It's a great clutch, just not as forgiving.
Sponsored