Sponsored

[SOLVED]Abs light, hill assist fault light, power steering light, no parking assist light issue

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Did I run a scanner? No. I just saw the messages on the dash. There was no check engine light.
Al lights or even events which do not cause a dash panel warning light will leave a Freeze Frame fault Code, DCT. I run them all of the time on cars. These cars track everything. Good Luck
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Al lights or even events which do not cause a dash panel warning light will leave a Freeze Frame fault Code, DCT. I run them all of the time on cars. These cars track everything. Good Luck
inlcuding when you forgot the cabin light on ... so annoying ... stupid car.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Heck, when my sons car had a ABS light, Stability Control light, Check Engine light, the power steering assist was out and I had like 10 fault codes. I replaced a faulty RT FT ABS wheel speed sensor which caused all of the associated lights and faults. But when I was clearing short term and long term codes we see it has a RT High Beam light fault code. It took me a while to figure it out that last year I replaced his RT High beam bulb and never thought about it saving the fault code. So I went to all of my cars even my Lexus which never has issues, had allot of fault codes for stuff that was working. I reset them all to give me a clear slate to move forward. These cars are smart for sure.

DetroitMustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Heck, when my sons car had a ABS light, Stability Control light, Check Engine light, the power steering assist was out and I had like 10 fault codes. I replaced a faulty RT FT ABS wheel speed sensor which caused all of the associated lights and faults. But when I was clearing short term and long term codes we see it has a RT High Beam light fault code. It took me a while to figure it out that last year I replaced his RT High beam bulb and never thought about it saving the fault code. So I went to all of my cars even my Lexus which never has issues, had allot of fault codes for stuff that was working. I reset them all to give me a clear slate to move forward. These cars are smart for sure.
did your code come on intermittently when recycling the car on and off? If so, what scanner did you use?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
did your code come on intermittently when recycling the car on and off? If so, what scanner did you use?
Hi. It was over a year since that happened but I think the light cleared but the Hard faults did not. I used my scanner to reset all faults. Some scanners do not reset hard faults on ABS, SRS, Transmission ETC. Good Luck

1668216255568.png