• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Solo MACH-XV Cat Back

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I'm selling my Solo MACH-XV Cat Back 3" stainless system for the Mustang GT. It's as new condition been on the car just two months and done 2000 dry miles only. It sounds absolutely awesome. Snarls pops bangs grumbles and transforms the stock Mustang GT how a V8 should sound.

Here' the manufacturers video

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]vQYLb4Fcnz0[/MEDIA]"]

This is me collecting it from the dealer

[ame]

It's still on the Mustang at the moment. It's coming off at Modurstang in just over a week and I'm in Doncaster

http://www.modurstang.co.uk/

And Mike is quite willing to swap it over to another car for his regular low fees. I've looked through my receipts and including shipping and taxes this cost over £1200 and I'm only asking the bargain price of £750
Sponsored

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
Why are you changing and what to?
You seemed so pleased with the sound when you picked up your car.

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Why are you changing and what to?
You seemed so pleased with the sound when you picked up your car.
It's massive fun to be honest, the growls sets the hairs on the back of your neck bristling but as it has an x-pipe muffler and no back boxes so it's always on (there is actually a louder version though :eyebulge: ).

I have grumpy neighbours especially at 6am and having an integral garage it isn't pet and wife friendly so I'm just having something intermediate fitted with a view to a switchable pipes in the future (when I've done some research).

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
I would vouch for the Solo sound, they are great exhausts with a superb sound. I had the thunder which is louder than the Mach XV and that was just about liveable as a daily. HOwever my car is high day and holiday so I went one louder and fitted the Solo street race, holy crap, that really is VERY loud and everyone knows where you are. Also you can buy the XV and just replace the centre section for the louder versions which is what I did, so it can be very flexible

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
shame you can't just put in a borla resonator to take the edge off

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
shame you can't just put in a borla resonator to take the edge off
It's a 3" system and I think the Borla is a 2.5"

You know it's loud when people on the pavement 20m in front turn round as you cruise through :D

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
could just pop to powerflow get them to make you up a resonator to take some of the sound out of it but keep the grumble considerably cheaper than a twin pipe with actives.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
After driving a v8 with an active... a very loud wortec one at that, I'm surprised most with loud exhausts don't run actives.... turned it on this morning and nearly deafened myself - Probably should have flicked back to "mode 1" before that lol.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
wortec do a twin exit active ?
No but their midpipe could fit on a twin pipe as the active bit is back there, rather than by the axles.
Sponsored