• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: ZL1 Addons Rock Guards (w/pics)

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
New set of ZL1 Rock Guards for s550.

I include an extra pair of rear mounting blocks. I also documented a detailed instruction process complete with photos.

$55 shipped to ConUSA.

Edit: Sold to first responder 15RaceRedGT.
20160604_213354.jpg

Last edited:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I added a set of these to my car. They blend in with the car very well and help keep the sides of my car cleaner.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
Did you not like the way they looked on your car?

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I added a set of these to my car. They blend in with the car very well and help keep the sides of my car cleaner.
I agree. They are almost invisible from the side view. They are minimalist from a rear view. They match the black plastic trim almost perfectly.

Did you not like the way they looked on your car?
I just have a spare set.

They are on my car and I think they are great. I got them because I just put on a new set of wider wheels, and I don't plan to put XPEL around the lower fender/rockers.

BTW, I provided the photos and wrote the text for the new instructions that will come from ZL1.

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I am interested in these. Is it a hard install? like would I have to cut new holes?

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Tyler,
The worst part of the install is the instructions, so I made a very detailed 2-page instructions, plus 6 more pages with 12 photos. :lol:

Once you follow my instructions and photos, then no, they are not hard to install. The fronts are quick and easy. The rears take longer. You have to pre-drill holes into the plastic mounting blocks for the rear guards. You do not drill anywhere into your car.

The reason they have a great appearance is that they are virtually invisible.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I installed mine in my driveway, just like Philip says you dont have to cut or drill anywhere on the car. I mounted the rears using one of the factory push pins so I could see where they sat and then installed the mounting blocks directly behind the 3 upper locations that needed the blocks and then drilled the holes in the blocks using the installed guard as the template. The hardest part of the install is taking off the tire.

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I think the hardest thing I experienced was getting the plastic blocks to adhere to my bumper. My bumper was replaced, and ultimately I discovered that the yellow overspray on the inside of the bumper was pulling loose and onto the VHB adhesive tape. So I sanded the inside area down, re-cleaned and dried it. So far the blocks are holding fast again.

ZL1 agreed to add a 4th plastic block below the other 3. This will tighten up a little gap in that area. I fashioned a pair myself out of a plank of engineered wood.

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I just got off the phone with John and ordered a set. I am in Canada and didn't want to pay a shit load of duty, broker fees...etc. :mad:

He will sent them USPS for me. $15 for shipping works for me.:cheers:

Very easy to deal with. Lookin forward to installing, but probably gonna take a couple of weeks to reach eastern Canada.:shrug: