Sponsored

SOLD :WA FS: '18 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1 Whipple S/C + T-56 Magnum XL Trans $36,000 be

Jonspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price:$36,000- DM me any questions for for my contact info.

Moving across the country and were downsizing everything for a fresh start!

This is a 2018 mustang GT premium with the performance package. Bought the car from a member here as it currently sits, semi-local to me originally from Hillsboro, Oregon with 19k miles, used as a daily driver here in Washington and currently sitting at 35,xxx miles. Its been a good daily driver and my two small kids love riding in it. Sadly I never got to enjoy it on the track, its been a smiles per gallon DD with the occasional street pulls (when not raining haha)

The car has never been in an accident, yet Carfax reports a "minor accident" in April '22. I called/emailed Carfax to dispute this and they would not remove it nor would they disclose to me who reported this "accident" as the reporting individual has the ability to remain anonymous (per Carfax email), the only thing that lines up with that timeline is that I wanted to go back to a factory PP1 front splitter and gave the local dealership my VIN to order it through their parts dept. I asked them if they sold Carfax my information and they denied that they did. I have email records to prove the peculiar conversation with the Carfax dispute customer service person. I have been unsuccessful in removing that false "minor accident" they claim to be of cosmetic concern.

Car made 700whp on pump 92, I have receipts for all work done and can give new owner manuals/invoice/receipts for transmission and supercharger. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Mods listed below:

Mods done:

Engine/Driveline:
MMR OPG/CS
MMR Timing upgrades (chains, guides, etc)
Whipple gen 5 Stage 2
132 mm TB
FIC1000H Injectors
T-56 Magnum XL(2.97)
MGW T56 Race shifter
One piece aluminum drive shaft
SP long tube headers
SW Redline catback exhaust
3.73 rear dif
Lund N-gauge
DW400 fuel pump

Chasis/Suspension:
Steeda progressive lowering springs
BMR Low profile Jacking rails
BMR IRS subframe support brace
BMR Rear cradle bushing(poly)
BMR Bushing centering kit
BMR Bushing lockout kit
BMR lower control arm bushings
DSS 2k HP Axles (currently not on car as there's a ripped boot)

Exterior/Interior:
Beith Performance dry carbon fiber steering wheel
Raceseng Weighted Contour shift knob (engraved for transmission)
Weathertech/cobb front all weather floor mats
Ford performance boost gauge with mycolor
Custom made ABS lip splitter
Custom made ABS rear diffuser
Team Lethal front grill deletes
35% tint on side windows and rear window
Ceramic coated (2yr)
CMcomponents rear seat delete
Custom made aluminum drag racing inspired duck bill
SVE R 19x10/19x11 wheels

Have new mounted never used drag radials to sell as well, car buyer gets first dibs on them, RaceStar Recluses on MT ET Street Rs Extra $1000 (not pictured)

beithsteering.jpg

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

sdg.jpg

sideshot.jpg

weeeeeple.jpg
Sponsored