• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: Roush Front Fascia Bumper Kit Complete - Barely Used

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
odd they messed up the paint, magnetic j7 or j9 i forget the code off hand only has 2 variance's least in my comp at work, and i use rm diamont..theres only standard and lighter. only know cause i just painted a f-150 that color last week
This was a J7 and I think the paint does match with other Magnetic because it does on a few others. My paint from factory was just a special extra unicorn sparkles that someone or something went with. It is extra metallic and will not match with any OEM J7 Magnetic color paint from factory.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Yea Magnetic Metallic is J7. Just had my Cervinis hood painted in house by them and that's the code.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
If you've still got it and wanna try shipping, lmk. Seen a guy ship one yesterday covered in foam wrap and that plastic used to ship new vehicles then taped up good for like $85.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
If you've still got it and wanna try shipping, lmk. Seen a guy ship one yesterday covered in foam wrap and that plastic used to ship new vehicles then taped up good for like $85.
Sorry for the delay, had a long weekend and got distracted. I just checked with UPS and they want $235.29 to ship to 37055. I did freight shipping with a weight of 60 lbs and class 55 less than truckload. I am not sure how to get a $85 shipping quote because I can do $85 shipping.

I have a box for the bumper and tons of packaging material for it. Just need to find a good shipping qoute :shrug:

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
I'm not sure how he did it. It wasn't skidded or anything.

Might see what a UPS truck, not LTL would charge.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm not sure how he did it. It wasn't skidded or anything.

Might see what a UPS truck, not LTL would charge.
I think the overall size of the box is too big and requires freight shipping. I have to check the box size again and will see what I can do. I been pre-occupied with a few other tasks at home and haven't been very good at trying to get this to sell. Family is complaining about the space it is taking up, so I will be moving this into storage this weekend and will take my measurements then.

I just installed carbon fiber fenders and may end up holding on to this front bumper as a spare. Can't really tell if the color is mismatched since the carbon pieces are now surround it lol. However, I will make my final effort to get this ready for shipping this weekend. If not, I will update this thread with my final decision as to whether I can ship this or not :shrug:.

Thank you all for your patience :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So this sucks, I check with UPS and the box I am using to ship the bumper have to be frieght. The size is consider too big for a regular UPS truck. Dimensions are 77in x 29in x 36in. Weight is about 50 pounds. UPS and FedEx will not do regular ground shipping, they both want freight or LTL for this. I regret to say this, but looks like a no go for shipping this after all. I will still have to up for sell and for local pickup. I am willing to drive out for serious buyers nearby too, but currently, I just moved it into storage now :(

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I bought a NTO bumper from eBay, USPS did the final delivery but it was wrapped in a LOT of bubble wrap, cardboard taped around all the edges, then wrapped in moving blankets and it showed up fine.

I'm with OP, I wouldn't want to deal with that personally. No one in CA wants this? lol

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I bought a NTO bumper from eBay, USPS did the final delivery but it was wrapped in a LOT of bubble wrap, cardboard taped around all the edges, then wrapped in moving blankets and it showed up fine.

I'm with OP, I wouldn't want to deal with that personally. No one in CA wants this? lol
Few people in Los Angeles wants it, but I am 6-7 hours away from them lol.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Dang that sucks. I can't say I blame you thought, it's a hassle. Lol. Main reason I hate shipping wheels/tires together. Maybe some will show up local and want it. I wish I could find one remotely close to me haha! Seems like all the parts I want right now are closer to the west coast or north

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Few people in Los Angeles wants it, but I am 6-7 hours away from them lol.
I'd meet someone in Fresno if I was you for a small deposit (just in case they no show) to get rid of it lol. I had a kid from Boca drive 4 hours up with his dad to buy my stock PP wheels but he probably saved $200 for what I gave them away for..

Good luck man!

ShawnRS5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, Audi RS5
Ship it greyhound GPX...

I have a business that sells bumpers prepainted online and thats how we do it... Just get some 24" wide 1/4" foam packaging. Wrap the bumper with several coats of it and tape it.

You drive it to the Greyhound bus terminal and ship it, they put it on a bus and drive it to the customers nearest greyhound bus terminal. Its extremely fast, sometimes I would ship something on Friday from PA to CA it would arrive Monday/Tuesday.

Cost about $55-$70 to ship, most I ever paid was $90 from PA to CA... Now they have a "final delivery" option for like another $40 bucks instead of picking up the package at bus terminal, they will have someone bring it to your house in a van once it arrives at their nearest terminal.

I sold 1,000's of bumpers, never had 1 claim problem.

By opening up shipping, you will have that bumper sold in a day.

Largest dimension they will accept that will fit on the bus is 29"x47"x82". Just wrap it good, especially where edges are.

http://shipgreyhound.com

Likely the reason the paint didn't match was because they sprayed with too low of a PSI on the spray gun. Spraying too low of a PSI will change the metallic flake the way it lays. Higher pressure, the metallic flake and lays on top of the base more making it look for flakier. Lower PSI and the metallic is not as predomainte. You can achieve two completely different looks with same batch of paint. This is why blending into adjacent panels is the standard.

Last edited:

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
If you wanna get a quote like [MENTION=32099]ShawnRS5[/MENTION] said lmk and I’d be interested still! 37055 Dickson tn

ShawnRS5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, Audi RS5
[MENTION=30134]brandonalberd[/MENTION] Ive got a set of Roush Side scoops, prepainted Magnetic Metallic that were never installed. Would look good on your car :) Sell them to you for good price to move them outta here asap.