• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD - Raxiom 8" inch Navigation GPS Touch Screen Upgrade

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
SOLD!

Hi, I'am selling my Raxiom 8" Navigation GPS Touch Screen upgrade for the OE Base radio. Purchased new from American Muscle and installed it for about one month. I ended up upgrading to OEM SYNC 3 and don't need this Raxiom unit anymore. Comes with everything as if you bought it new from American Muscle ($799). The screen film protector is still on there from the first day too, so the screen is new and untouched.

$600 (dropped form $650) OBO shipped anywhere in the 48 states of the USA. Sorry, can't do international shipping.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks

Sponsored

Last edited:

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
How's the glare?

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How's the glare?
Not sure, I never removed the protective film. When its on, it is not bad and I don't notice it. I only had it for a month and its not a daily, so really only used it like 5-7 times. I wasn't a fan of the unit overall though.

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Not sure, I never removed the protective film. When its on, it is not bad and I don't notice it. I only had it for a month and its not a daily, so really only used it like 5-7 times. I wasn't a fan of the unit overall though.
Why's that? Is there anything American Muscle did differently with their version of the head unit compared to others?

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Why's that? Is there anything American Muscle did differently with their version of the head unit compared to others?
I am assuming everyone got their unit from across sea and modified it to sell it as their own. The one from Raxiom has a few glitches that I didn't like. It is easy to Google or search the forums for the glitches this unit has. I haven't or searched or an update to the unit, so I am not sure if Raxiom fixed/patched it. I didn't like it because I decided to go with an OEM style interface and the number one thing that seem to annoy me the most was the clock/time glitch. It keeps defaulting back one hour off from the current time. I can manually change it to the correct time, but once its powered off and on again, the time will be one hour off again. I didn't think it will bugged me, but it did lol. Bugged me so much that I went for an OEM SYNC 3 instead :D

Sponsored

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
I am assuming everyone got their unit from across sea and modified it to sell it as their own. The one from Raxiom has a few glitches that I didn't like. It is easy to Google or search the forums for the glitches this unit has. I haven't or searched or an update to the unit, so I am not sure if Raxiom fixed/patched it. I didn't like it because I decided to go with an OEM style interface and the number one thing that seem to annoy me the most was the clock/time glitch. It keeps defaulting back one hour off from the current time. I can manually change it to the correct time, but once its powered off and on again, the time will be one hour off again. I didn't think it will bugged me, but it did lol. Bugged me so much that I went for an OEM SYNC 3 instead :D
How much did the OEM SYNC unit cost ?

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How much did the OEM SYNC unit cost ?
I went through OEM Radio Solutions here on the forum and the price varies depending on what you want. I went for all the bells and whistles (including Apply Carplay and Android Auto). For me it was around the $3K mark if I remember right.

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I went through OEM Radio Solutions here on the forum and the price varies depending on what you want. I went for all the bells and whistles (including Apply Carplay and Android Auto). For me it was around the $3K mark if I remember right.
holy shit. A premium GT costs about 3-5k more...

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Bump, dropping price to $600 shipped.
Sponsored