• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina SOLD!! : QUICKJACK BL-5000-SLX (110-Volt AC)

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Hey Folks.....SOLD!!

I sold my 2019 GT 5.0 Vert Wednesday (8-11-21) and have a slightly used (6 times maybe??) QUICKJACK BL-5000SLX (110-Volt AC) For Sale.....$800.00......LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!

Email me at: [email protected] if interested

BTW.....it works GREAT.....FAST & SAFE!!

Quick Jack.jpeg
Resized_20210812_104056.jpeg
Resized_20210812_103535.jpeg

Resized_20210812_103523.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I have the 7000 and I am in love with this thing! Such a time saver and awesome thing to have!! GLWS!!!

OP
OP
Coosawjack

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks SonicBlur........the new owner is driving here from Alabama today to retrieve it!! :thumbsup: :)

I started to keep it to use with my RAM 1500 but the truck is high enough that I can get under it on my creeper without raising it........so I don't need it!!🤔

I agree....Quick Jacks are a great time saver and VERY SAFE!!:like:
Sponsored