• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT **SOLD**Newly released '15-'19 Steeda ProFlow closed lid intake

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Had on the car for 1 week of data logging. OEM look except for huge tube. IATs on par with stock. Great for straight gas or e tunes. Not meant for flex tunes which is why I am selling now as no flex is a deal breaker for me here in AZ without real e85. Steeda lists it at $399 on their site:
https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-...Cold-Air-Intake-50L-2015-2019-GT_p_15996.html

Asking $300. Hoping to sell local but will consider shipping.
Resized_20181105_175815_962.jpeg
Resized_20181025_072619_7675.jpeg
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
This thing is the real deal. I love mine!

Great price too!

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Shaun @ AED

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
If interested in the discussion, observations and feedback leading up to the sale the last couple pages of the thread in the bolt on section titled steeda cai arrived today has alot of it. OP was houston kid but it became more of a round table discussion.

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If interested in the discussion, observations and feedback leading up to the sale the last couple pages of the thread in the bolt on section titled steeda cai arrived today has alot of it. OP was houston kid but it became more of a round table discussion.
Was interested in knowing since Lund sent me a flex tune but I have yet to try it since I’m waiting on the intake.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Was interested in knowing since Lund sent me a flex tune but I have yet to try it since I’m waiting on the intake.
The biggest factor is the maf turbulence causing the idle variations. Trims at idle varied about 15%, which is no good for Flex but not an issue with straight gas or e85. For flex to work the fuel trims need to be very stable as the ECU learns the ethanol content based on fuel trims.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Lund has the flex tunes down for this intake. Not all tuners are that far yet.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Lund has the flex tunes down for this intake. Not all tuners are that far yet.
I know they have flex tunes in general, but I haven't heard anything on their flex tunes for this unit specifically. Though it's less important for people with real e85. Those of us stuck with a flex fuel blend the idle variation is a no go.

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I know they have flex tunes in general, but I haven't heard anything on their flex tunes for this unit specifically. Though it's less important for people with real e85. Those of us stuck with a flex fuel blend the idle variation is a no go.
But as we have discussed, Steeda brought on Lund to tune for this set up on FF. Maybe Steeda will correct me if I am wrong.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
But as we have discussed, Steeda brought on Lund to tune for this set up on FF. Maybe Steeda will correct me if I am wrong.
Don't get me wrong I agree with you that Steeda deferred to Lund on the tune, I just have not seen any responses on the data provided regarding maf turbulence, idle variation and ethanol learning, nor have I seen anyone with this cai able to run ff yet.

Will be interested to see what accommodations if any may need to be made or if it's just some additional wizardry.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Strange, they told me only they (Steeda) would have the MAF calibration data and wouldn't share with others.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Strange, they told me only they (Steeda) would have the MAF calibration data and wouldn't share with others.
Fyi when I provided data and feedback on the maf turbulence and issues for ff tunes they requested I contact Lund (not because they're my tuner as they are not)

Calibration for straight gas or e tunes isn't an issue but because of this turbulence/ idle variation(possibly due to maf placement so close to box) it affects ethanol learning and the ability to run flex correctly.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
That would certainly be a sales loss as many like their own tuner and would not switch just to try a new Air intake. If you are planning on running straight E85 or premium, and have not made a tuner selection yet, Steeda's packages with their in house are always a great choice.
Sponsored