• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD! NEW IN BOX - Procharger HO Tuner Kit - Upgraded - Injury forces sale - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Well, long story short, I fell on my shoulder about 4 weeks ago and had an apt with an orthopedic surgeon yesterday to go over the results of the MRI I had done last week. Really bad news, I have a tendon that was completely ripped from the bone and requires surgery to reattach. Unfortunately, the recovery will be long and difficult. I'm a do-it-yourself guy so that's the reason for the sale as I wont be able to play with the car for a long time.

I ordered this kit from Steve at UPR around the time of my injury. I know Steve personally so if anyone needs confirmation or has questions I'm sure you can reach out to him. When it was ordered we told Procharger that I wanted 600 to the wheels through an auto with stock exhaust. I wanted a nice safe conservative combo now, with the ability to turn it up down the road.

Here's the details:

Procharger HO Tuner Kit
Upgraded to D1 head unit
Upgraded head unit to Helical gears
Upgraded the intercooler to Stage II
Upgraded the head unit and bracket to black
(These upgrades add about $1000 to the base HO tuner kit)

BRAND NEW IN BOX - SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Everything is packaged as it left Procharger. I only opened the box to take pictures of the head unit. Procharger does an awesome job packing everything so I didn't want to unpack.

Note: This is a tuner kit so you will still need injectors and a tune. Also most tuners will say a BAP is recommended as well.

Looking for a quick sale, someone is gonna get a great deal! If you have any questions please post or PM. I'm located in South Florida (Ft. Laud area), if your local PM me and we can work on the price for local pick-up.

Also I've sold things on this site and there are a few good posts in the feedback section. I'm Need4Speed03 on svtperf and I have a lot of great feedback on there from selling stuff over the years.

Thanks,
Scott

Sponsored

Last edited:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Damn dude, sorry to hear bout the injury! And also the loss on this setup! If it weren't for the fact that I'm closing on my house in a couple weeks I'd totally load this on my credit card right now as it's exactly the same setup I would go for, black upgrades and stage II!

Damn the timing! But GLWS and hope you're able to get yourself back in tip top shape.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Good luck with the sale, if it's your labrum that's torn feel free to reach out for emotional support. Went through the same thing.

OP
OP

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Well, the power of the internet is awesome...I had a local guy from this forum PM me (50racer) and we worked out the details, he got a smoking deal! He just picked up the kit so it has been sold! There will be another 2015 Procharged auto running around the streets of south florida soon!

Hopefully I can plan for mid/late next year to go FI myself, but for now I have to take care of my shoulder issue.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
Yes just picked it up. Now i have to install my OPG/Crankshaft gear and the blower. Thanks for the great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.