• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD New (barely used) 1320 Junkie WD152 GT500 High Flow Intake System for sale

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
This has Sold.

I have a practically new, briefly installed 1320 Junkie WD152 High Flow Intake System for the 20-22 GT500 for sale. The system was installed on my 500 for roughly 150 miles before I removed it to have some unrelated electrical warranty work done by Ford. I never got around to re-installing it. No tune required; it is a straight forward bolt-on.

There is nothing wrong with any of the parts, just re-oil the filter with your choice of color; I am selling this kit to help offset medical expenses from an accident I had in November.

This kit is fully optioned and includes:

-152mm intake tube (carbon fiber wrap applied by 1320 Junkie)
-High Flow 6" x 9" S&B Air Filter (filter is no longer blue - I washed it and it is ready to be re-oiled by the new owner with their choice of color)
-The optional shortened plug & play PCV tube (prevents you from having to cut and shorten your stock PCV tube to use this system)
-1320 Junkie Heat Shield

1320 Junkie claimed a gain of 40 RWHP with this kit, but I never dynoed to to verify this. I can say there is a noticeable increase in throttle punch and a slightly more pronounced supercharger whine (in a good way) over the stock setup.

I don't think 1320 Junkie makes these anymore, but the entire system you see here was $455 new. I am asking $400, ground shipping included. Can work a deal to offset shipping if you want to pick it up locally in Houston, TX .

Paypal or Zelle. Serious inquiries only, please. I will entertain reasonable offers but will not respond to lowball offers. Thank you for looking and please let me know of any questions.

all-10.jpg
all-01.jpg
all-02.jpg
all-03.jpg
all-04.jpg
all-05.jpg
all-06.jpg
all-07.jpg
all-08.jpg
all-09.jpg

20210408_182801.jpg
Sponsored