• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT SOLD...MRT Hood Strut Kit Black GT350/GT350R 2015-2020 MRT: 80U901- BLACK

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
SOLD....

I am selling a set of MRT Hood Strut Kit Black GT350/GT350R 2015-2020 MRT: 80U901- BLACK

They were a gift from my kids but I decided not to keep them. They bought them off CJ Pony Parts, here's the link to the item.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/mrt-hoo...QYpG8iPpLgjlX2VTqT37jHIY5bfJkemhoCMZ0QAvD_BwE

They were installed and removed within a month. Mu GT350R only goes out in nice weather and they were installed for 100 miles so they look like you would expect, brand new.

$75 and i'll split the shipping.
IMG_3637.JPG
View attachment 498051
IMG_3640.JPG
View attachment 498053
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP