• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

*SOLD* Maperformance Precision 5862 turbo kit complete $2750 Shipped

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
SOLDI am selling my turbo setup I may be going with a different kit, I am not looking for big cash, its a very good setup about 7K on this kit and it has been very well maintained, only race oil used, no over spooling etc. **Note this kit is still currently on the vehicle, I am going to remove, carefully package the kit up and have it ready for expidited shipping within 3 days of the sale of the kit should arrive no later than 5 days after receipt of payment. (BUT I plan to have the kit off the car this coming Saturday or Monday evening (24th/26th) as its the earliest I have the shop lift available to me. As this is as my car is a daily driver and I will be on my stock setup during the interim while the other kit is on back order. The Kit is as follows:

PTE 5862 Dual ball bearing turbo + turbo manifold (with turbo blanket) (you will need a factory gasket for the manifold to block and maybe the turbo to manifold but I am including it so you may be able to reuse that one. No gasket needed on the down pipe to turbo, its a machined surface.
Hot side charge pipe (SS) with TS Smart Vee port super sonic BOV (Same as the one for the F150) with NEW factory diverter resistor (to plug into factory harness for the stock electronic DV)
3" catless down pipe with TS Comgate 40 wastegate with upgraded 14lb spring (DP is heat wrapped and strapped)
Cold side charge pipe (SS)
Factory connect 90 degree elbow to bolt up factory or aftermarket cat backs to 3" down pipe (Vband Clamp style)
Water bypass hose + oil line feed and various vacuum lines etc as needed. (you reuse your stock turbo nuts for manifold to engine connection)
The aftermarket CAI I modified to bolt up to the stock airbox, I did not like the air filter in the fender it made it difficult to clean and change and added more noise than I wanted in cabin. I will include this piece or you can use your own aftermarket unit must have a 4" silcone couple to connect to the turbo inlet (3,3.5" to 4") or use mine.

PRICE reduced $2750 o.b.o shipped continental US.

You will need your own tuner for this as I am keeping my AP, I suggest using Tune+ or Lund for tuning and using either a Cobb AP or SCT X4 if you have them already, you should also run an upgraded intercooler and I suggest colder plugs on race oil like Valvoline VR1 or equiv.

Turbo is capable of 640WHP you will need upgraded internals and aux fueling for the max output of this turbo, but with race gas, e85, methanol it is capable 430 to 450+WHP My current setup running conservative at 400 at the moment.

PM me with your interest or post questsions as needed.
Note I am posting this on multiple forums that is why you see more than one name =)

7ba6c24258ae49d650cae18c8191aad4.jpg

78f69587aa35fda5b387fdb5c0010a64.jpg

d34db1b15502ee74fa5cc7de99864a6b.jpg

0027291f2e4f9b7778cf28c513680fb9.jpg

[ame]

[ame]

Last edited:
OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
PM replied

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still available... bumpidy bump

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

ednutcracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP Comp Orange
Can I ask what motivated you to get out of this kit in favor for other one?

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can I ask what motivated you to get out of this kit in favor for other one?
I was going to go with an EFR setup but decided to go back to stock as I am trading in my other car (16 focus) for an 18 GT convertible Auto in the spring and I am just getting the trade in cash together. The little woman will be driving the banana =) and she does not need a big turbo its fast enough in its stock form, considering her Focus was a 1.0 liter 3cy turbo.

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)