• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana Sold- Gt350 -or- GT350R Stock Brake Pads, Front & Rear, $210 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I took these pads off my car at about 200 miles, and the first 180 miles of the cars life were spent driving on the interstate from where I bought the car. I replaced them with Gloc pads (one set for low dust on the street and one track set.), but saved these as backups. I hadn't considered selling them until I saw another set on here for sale and figured I'd throw them on here and see if anyone is interested. These things are essentially brand new as you can see from the pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

I just checked lethal performance and these pads are $299.94 Shipped for the fronts, and $166.18 shipped for the rears. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

Edit: The copper colored discoloration at the top/bottom of the pads isn't rust, its brembo brake grease from the factory. Just thought I'd make that clarification.
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1910.jpeg
IMG_1909.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1914.jpeg
IMG_1913.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I took these pads off my car at about 200 miles, and the first 180 miles of the cars life were spent driving on the interstate from where I bought the car. I replaced them with Gloc pads (one set for low dust on the street and one track set.), but saved these as backups. I hadn't considered selling them until I saw another set on here for sale and figured I'd throw them on here and see if anyone is interested. These things are essentially brand new as you can see from the pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

I just checked lethal performance and these pads are $299.94 Shipped for the fronts, and $166.18 shipped for the rears. Make me an offer. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

Edit: The copper colored discoloration at the top/bottom of the pads isn't rust, its brembo brake grease from the factory. Just thought I'd make that clarification.
$250 shipped

edit - $230 shipped

Last edited:

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
PM incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.