• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California **SOLD** FS: Velgen VF5 Gloss Silver 20x10 / 20x11 with Mickey Thompson Street Comps

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

I have a set of Velgen VF5s in gloss silver I recently pulled off my car. They were on my car for exactly 7 months and ~5,000 mi. Never seen any harsh climates, and car was always garaged during that time. For your reference, I go through a lot of different wheel / tire setups on all my cars because I'm super indecisive. I really wanted to try out 20s for a while, and the fitment with lowering springs is exactly what you'd expect - damn near perfect. I'll attach a few photos of my car on them as well (my car is on eibach sportlines).

Fronts are 275/35/20, rears are 305/35/20 (all 4 corners are on street comps).
Had the wheels professionally mounted and balanced at Ultima Race Works.
Tires have about 90% tread life on them all around I'd say (conservative estimate) - also including pictures of wear bars and coin test to show how much life is left on the tires.
I also never went on road course or did any burnouts with these tires, and tires show no uneven / camber wear.

Wheels themselves are in 9.5/10 condition. There are very small imperfections here and there from daily driving, but nothing that can be seen unless looking closely. Absolutely no curb rash or deep scratching.

Asking $1800 obo. Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Currently only looking for a local sale in the SF Bay Area, CA (but willing to drive to meet halfway between nearby close cities - Sac, LA/SoCal, Reno, etc.)

Thanks guys
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2183.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2189.JPG
DSC03701.jpg
DSC03740.jpg
DSC03803.jpg
DSC03720.jpg
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I am in ohio, so im not really a candidate to buy them, but man those look so good on your car. makes me consider silver on my car now.

iamdlxviii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Saw your post on facebook as well. If you ever consider shipping across the country i’d be very interested. Would even consider covering shipping! Just let me know!

OP
OP
hson10

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Saw your post on facebook as well. If you ever consider shipping across the country i’d be very interested. Would even consider covering shipping! Just let me know!
Yeah I do have a few people asking locally, but if all of them fall through, I would consider shipping it. Thanks!

OP
OP
hson10

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)