• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada SOLD >> Ford Performance By Borla “Extreme” Cat-back for GT 18-19 (M-5200-M8EFA)

mks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
:: SOLD ::
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE 21 Feb 19: Full disclosure for those considering this system. When we cleaned it up a bit, we discovered some minor blemishes on the tips--nothing run over 1K miles remains pristine, but want all to know up front. I've attached 2 new pics.

Option 1. Local pick up—Preferred. $950 PayPal or $50 off for cash buyers. Don't laugh, but I'm pleasantly negotiable, so make reasonable offers on the local pick up price, and you're likely to find me (very) agreeable.

**Local pick ups between now, 18 Feb 19, and 25 Feb 19, will get additional savings—PM me if you are committed.

Option 2. Shipped for $1000 in CONUS. I pay shipping costs. Exhaust will ship once PayPal payment is remitted. This is a non-negotiable price.

Details: This used cat-back is 2-1/2" stainless steel with 4" carbon fiber exhaust tips (designed for those without active exhaust), has been on my car for just over 7 months.

Click here to see CJPP’s review and installation video, which includes an audio segment of the exhaust post-installation. They list it new for just over $1,600.

It’s located at a local business (not residence) in Henderson, NV 89015.

1.jpg
2.jpg
front-under-car.jpg
label.jpg
main-pipes.jpg
mufflers.jpg

placard.jpg
rear-under-car.jpg
tips 1.jpg
tips 2.jpg
x-pipe-2.jpg
x-pipe-under-car.jpg

front-under-car.jpg
label.jpg
main-pipes.jpg
mufflers.jpg
placard.jpg
rear-under-car.jpg
tips 1.jpg
tips 2.jpg
x-pipe-2.jpg
x-pipe-under-car.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shores5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronel
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
How would you rate the sound? Very interested but tough to tell on video and don’t personally know anyone locally with this setup. What’s it compare to? Corsa xtreme or borla Ataks

OP
OP
mks

mks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies for the late response. Keeping in mind this is subjective, the FP Extreme is closer to the Atak, but subdued and deeper--- less, I don't know, exotic than the Atak and not at all raspy like the Corsa.

OP
OP
mks

mks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Replies sent. Thanks!