• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida SOLD!Brand new LTH catless (1&7/8)long tube headers 15+

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
Selling a set of brand new LTH catless 1&7/8th long tube headers. Decided that I’m gonna go a different route with the car so no need for them anymore. I’m in south Florida so would prefer local meet up but will see how much shipping is if necessary. Sorry in advance for crap photos. The box is well packaged so I don’t wanna pull out the other header and connecting pipe.

F55FA244-2AC3-41D5-A745-865F399E1407.jpeg

1B672757-BF1C-4B7D-AD55-84F3A125D439.jpeg
Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
price?

OP
OP
Dark knight s550

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Good price! I just had a set of these installed and they fit excellent! Really great welds and the finish is beautiful, definitely a good buy for someone looking for long tubes.

OP
OP
Dark knight s550

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
Good price! I just had a set of these installed and they fit excellent! Really great welds and the finish is beautiful, definitely a good buy for someone looking for long tubes.
If I wasn’t going twins I would install them. They are honestly pretty much on par with my top 3 favorite brands but for less money(stainless works,kooks, and American racing) those 3 have always been top of the food chain to me but these surprised me with great quality.

Sponsored

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Bump for a good price. If they don't sell in a few weeks I might pick them up.

OP
OP
Dark knight s550

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
headers are SOLD. Can a mod please mark it. I’m a newb when it comes to these forum posts
Sponsored