• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD-BC Forged RT50’s- 19x10.5 and 19x11

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Ladies and gents this is a hell of a deal, you get to own a fully forged wheel and tire package for really a good fraction of the price buying new.

We did the wheels so we are certain of the fitment for him.

Paul A.
Sponsored

cbeech70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic
I told Santa I wanted these for Christmas and he said only good boys get presents and when I told him I was he laughed and laughed and pushed me off his knee.
But seriously I can't believe these haven't sold.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
These are beautiful, sent along to a friend. BTW, what rear brakes are those?

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
Paul, I put my car on quite a few road courses. I am curious if the front wheels will be ok and not interfere with my fenders. I am running a set of X1 Stance Coil overs, and the car sits pretty low. A set of true forged wheels would be nice for the track. I have included a pic, I think that shows my current wheel clearance, it is probably about as close as I want it for performance driving.
256A0174.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I have one buyer ahead of you but if he does not go through with it you’ll be the first to know.

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I believe they are still for sale. I was just talking to the guy a day ago. Good guy with good wheels. They were just a tad on the large side for as hard as I lean on my car. The tires alone are easily 1500 dollars. The wheels wholesale would be 2600, and I have never seen them wholesale. Lowest consumer price would be about 3100 for the options and size. These are perfect for a GT350. Better than stock aluminum wheels and pretty good set to run if you wanna save your carbon wheels from harm. On a GT they would be great for the street. Awesome on the track but you would need the right coil overs, and suspension bits to make them comfy under the stock fender, under full song.

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
Sadly he said they sold. I was really wanting them.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Got them all unpacked, look great!
Sponsored