• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD Bama SCT X4 for sale ( Unmarried )

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
SOLD SOLD Bama SCT X4 for sale ( unmarried ) .. No tunes on unit .. Comes with all Cables and Paper work in the factory box ..

275.00 and free shipping ...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokinzx14r

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Bump price reduced 265.00 to your door .. Pay Pal ok ....

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
interested.... would i get the tunes straight from BAMA or would i be able to get tunes from beefcake or someone similar?

OP
OP
smokinzx14r

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
interested.... would i get the tunes straight from BAMA or would i be able to get tunes from beefcake or someone similar?
You can get them from Beefcake , lund , bama , sct or any tuner that uses SCT Programs ..

Sponsored

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
anything wrong with it? why you getting rid of it?

OP
OP
smokinzx14r

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
anything wrong with it? why you getting rid of it?
Nothing wrong with it , I just ended up with two of them .. Rudred50 has first Dibs .. If he doesn't take it you are next in line ..

OP
OP
smokinzx14r

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Both buyers went a different way ... Still for sale and ready to ship ..
Sponsored