• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

**Sold $6740 Hellion twin 62mm Turbo kit! Huge Discount -$3000 off!

Dmacs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Be sure to put these on the Mustang Facebook pages as well to get the word out! GLWS

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
glad i dont live in texas, i might be sweating even more.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Why isn't it in your possession?

OP
OP

FedExed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why isn't it in your possession?
I ordered it on the 7th of this month. There was a 2-3 week lead time on my order from Hellion. The kit just arrived yesterday. I was also considering having the shop install it.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
I ordered it on the 7th of this month. There was a 2-3 week lead time on my order from Hellion. The kit just arrived yesterday. I was also considering having the shop install it.
Someone's gonna grab it. Surprised it hasn't gone already.

OP
OP

FedExed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone's gonna grab it. Surprised it hasn't gone already.
Thanks! Yeah killer deal, I’m sure it won’t last long. If I would’ve gotten this deal when I bought it, then I could afford to keep it :)

OP
OP

FedExed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Entertaining PayPal offers shipped. Buyer pays shipping.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
If I wasn’t so set on Whipple i’d have been all over this. Although I keep forgetting it is for a 2018.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Is the shop handling the the shipment? You should have ordered directly from a hellion/online, could have saved yourself 700 in tax.

I'm guessing shipping to 12065 would be a good penny.

OP
OP

FedExed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the shop handling the the shipment? You should have ordered directly from a hellion/online, could have saved yourself 700 in tax.

I'm guessing shipping to 12065 would be a good penny.
Agreed (tax) I had just been on the phone with guys at procharger earlier that day, and they wouldn’t sell direct.. I assumed Hellion was the same, but found out too late. I originally went into the shop with the intentions of ordering the pro charger kit but the good thing is they had to say about the turbo system swayed me.

I don’t think they would mind handling the shipping duties for me, I will have to conferm