• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*** SOLD *** 670HP 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP *** SOLD***

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Never raced? What is the matter with you?! :D

Kidding of course. Best of luck with the sale. Awesome looking car that will make someone happy.
Lol..

Thank you. I had a dedicated race car for years. Driving any car on the street just doesn't compare to racing door-to-door at high speed on a road coarse.

It's actually kinda sad that I haven't even used the track apps at all. No line lock, no launch control, nothing. Maybe I'll do that on the way home from work today and update this post.....or maybe not....getting a call from a potential buyer. :D
Sponsored

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Do you still have factory wheels?
I have Blizzak winter tires on the factory wheels for late fall/early spring. Pretty much brand new (btw: car has never been driven in snowy/salty roads).

Last edited:

Sponsored

BAdrosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
I have Blizzak winter tires on the factory wheels for late fall/early spring. Pretty much brand new (btw: car has never been driven in snowy/salty roads).

They are available for purchase separately.
Sorry I meant if they could be substituted instead of the wheels currently on car.

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
any luck selling it yet? just curious
The car is still available.

I have had some interest in it and one person was going to fly in and purchase it, but it wasn't the color he really wanted. I kind of talked him out of it. I had a local guy that wanted it too, but he pulled the trigger on a GT500 before coming to look at it.

Other than this posting and one on svt I really haven't put any effort into selling it. And I'm still buying go fast parts for it too. So I will probably end up keeping it a while longer. The more I think about it the more I want to keep it. We'll see.

ZOMBIEZONE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROBB
Vehicle(s)
2015 HENNESSEY MUSTANG GT
I'm with you. I haven't actually taken the step to list mine yet. I am afraid that I will want too much for mine. And, I really kinda sorta don't WANT to sell it. I ordered it and waited and waited and am suffering from serious buyers remorse. I should really be spending that money on my kiddos.

good luck selling yours (or keeping it!) beautiful car btw

Sponsored

Suiken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
are you still selling it? is the price still the same?

sucks that you are so far from me :(

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I go back and forth on selling it. Recently landed on keeping it again.

Price and parts are negotiable. All of the parts on the car really enhance the driving experience, but I understand some people may not want them all.

PM Sent.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
It's a gorgeous car and tastefully done.
If I were in the market for a super clean, fast car, I would be highly interested. If worse comes to worse, you can keep it and have a killer car.
GLWS! :thumbsup: