• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia *SOLD* 2018 GT Hood Shadow Black

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my Shadow Black 2018 GT hood. Will ship if buyer is willing to pay for it but I imagine it's expensive. I'm looking to get 600 obo for it, the only marks it has is fingerprints and afew swirls.

I live in 23605 I have a garage you can put it on in or swap if it's a hood I like. The hardware to mount it is not included. That means there is no latch or bolts.
20191031_192452.jpg

OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump all offers considered

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
This is a bit out of left field, but I'd be interested in just the hood vents - I realize that would leave you with an OEM hood without vents - and what exactly do you do with that - but I figured I'd put it out there. :)

OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I might go and cut it up into something anyway if it sits for a while. I'll let you know.

OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump also hood vents have been parted out. I will sell just the hood and insulator for 100$

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 16 Lincoln MKX Reserve, 17 Ford Fusion Hybrid
will an 18 fit a 15-17 mustang?

OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am unsure, from what I've read it will not fit.

mjbaker84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 16 Lincoln MKX Reserve, 17 Ford Fusion Hybrid
OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes no vents on it or fasteners to mount it.

OP
OP
Jcards

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
How much to ship to 95126?
Someone is currently interested in getting it shipped for 150+ shippisg and i will give you the same info I gave him. The hood dimensions are 66x62x8. My zipcode is 23605. If you want it you figure out the shipping details, I am very busy and don't have time to figure them out. I will be away from Dec. 20th until January 8th and I work during the week, take that into account. If needed I can fabricate a shipings container or pallet.