• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey SOLD - 2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT 6 Speed Coupe FS

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Up for sale is my 2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed in Shadow Black. There are only 12,500 miles on the odometer and sadly, as much as I love this car, I am thinking about selling it and just sticking with my daily driver for now. The vehicle is adult owned, never molested, never tracked, never smoked in, and lightly modded with what in my opinion should be done to every Mustang GT. The vehicle still has the original factory tires and when you see the tread, you can tell how babied this car was. Now, I have opened it up on the highway, but the car has been kept in top shape and only has had synthetic oil since the first oil change at 2,000 miles. The car has always been garage kept. In the winter it was stored under a cover on a trickle charger.

Car Details:
  • 2016 Mustang GT (Base)
  • Factory Black Accent Package
  • 12,500 miles
  • 6 Speed Manual Transmission
  • 1 Owner
This car has over $4,500.00 in aftermarket parts (not including labor)

Performance Modifications:
- Lund Tune $900
- JLT Intake (Part of Tune)
- Corsa Sport Catback $1,650
- Steeda Linear Sport Springs $240
- Ford OEM Performance Pack Struts / Shocks / Sway Bars. $700 (This car handles like a DREAM).
- Steeda 35# Clutch Spring $20 (I have the original. This spring makes the car SO MUCH more enjoyable to drive.)
- UPR Oil Catch Can $170

Appearance Modifications:
- APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter $467
- Mishimoto Coolant Expansion Tank $180
- Painted red calipers with high-temp vinyl mustang decal (see pic below)
- Plastidipped Red/Black Engine Covers (see pic)
- Custom made ABS Plastic Rear Bumper fins (They are really hard to see in the pictures but they look great and really set the rear bumper apart)
- Tinted windows (20% all around)

There are more pictures of the car on my Instagram @shadowcoyote. I am not in a rush or super motivated to sell, but I am asking $27,500 for the car. I am located in Mountainside, NJ 07092 for anyone that is interested in seeing the car.

Thanks for looking PM me with any questions. I’ll do my best to monitor them.
Mustang  Statue of Liberty.jpg
Mustang Front 3-4.jpg
Mustang Side 9-11 Memorial.jpg
Mustang Rear 1.jpg
Mustang Rear 3-4.jpg
Mustang Engine.jpg
Mustang Calipers.jpg
Mustang Background.jpg
Mustang Front Pass 3-4.jpg
Mustang Front.jpg
Mustang Side Road Closed.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JoeySperz

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Interior
IMG-4409.jpg
IMG-4410.jpg
IMG-4411.jpg

Macho714

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Macho
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is it still for sale.??? I messaged you on instagram... let me know thanks

OP
OP
JoeySperz

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Sorry for the delay. Deposit made and it’s pending pickup.

OP
OP
JoeySperz

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Sold