• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(SOLD) 2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed - Tastefully upgraded (price drop)

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Getting married and we've decided that we want to buy a house and need to free up the money. Sad to say that I was already looking at a replacement Honda Civic lease in place of my GT.

I love this car and don't want to get rid of it. It has been the most fun sports car that I've owned in a while. Almost as fun as my Porsche 996 that was stolen and far more fun than the BMW 3 series that it replaced.

The car is a 2016 base model 6 speed GT that I started upgrading to make it more unique and comfortable, and FUN.

MODS

Interior
Car has a custom katzkin leather interior in tobacco. This is light years better than the stock cloth interior. Front and rear seats installed. I didnt install the door panels. The inserts are included. Stock interior included as well.

Lighting
Dynamics Diode full blue LED interior replacement. Stock bulks still in a box if someone wants them tossed in.

Tint
Car is tinted 5% all around and warrantied for life.

Clutch
Steeda Cluth Spring installed. I should be able to find the stock one and include it.

Shifter
Custom ball shifter with proper spacing for reverse. Stock shifter included.

Suspension
Car has American Muscle Aluminum vertical links installed. Stock pressed steel links included.

Exhaust
Car has a catback Solo Performance Street Race XV exhaust system with gloss black tips. This sounds amazing. Stock exhaust is gone.

Video link so you can hear it in action:

Maintenance
Steeda Jacking rails are installed on the car. This makes it very convenient to raise the car. This is one of the most useful mods I've done.

Not installed

Energy Suspension shifter bushing - Havent gotten around to putting the car on jacks and installing this. Included.

Vorsteiner V-ff 105 rims still in boxes. 20x10 front and 20x11 rear. Will attach pics shortly

Details
Car is located in NorCal. Specifically in Los Gatos CA and I can show it over the next few weekends in the Bay area.

Current mileage is at 17.5K and slowly going up as I only drive the car on weekends. All miles were put on the car commuting 90% highway miles as part of a 70 mile round trip commute.

Oil changed every 5K miles with full synthetic and done by me only.
Car gets hand washed only and was waxed quarterly.

Registration is paid until March 2018

remainder of bumper to bumper warranty in place.

ASKING $31K OBO

I'll take some more pics and post them shortly. Some of the pics have the old stock interior still. I've included pics of the installed Katzkin interior.
IMG_20160622_085509.jpg
IMG_20160609_080937.jpg
IMG_20160711_115725.jpg
IMG_20160813_122742.jpg
IMG_20160901_074603.jpg
IMG_20160904_110911.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Labor day weekend bump and price drop.

29K for the whole weekend.
IMG_20170914_091823.jpg
IMG_20170914_091835.jpg
IMG_20170914_091921.jpg
IMG_20170914_091957.jpg
IMG_20170914_091944.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Price drop to 28K

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Would love to sell this to someone before my wedding in 3 weeks.

Does anyone want to make an offer?

This is a near perfect car with all the right mods. Looks amazing in person.

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
bumperoo!

Sponsored

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
weekend bump

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Looks like I have a serious local buyer looking to trade money for car this weekend. Will update post here if the deal happens.

Vorsteiner rims are listed on their own in the tires/wheels section. Still available.

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Car is sold.
Sponsored