• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio SOLD. $1200 Mustang Digital LCD 180MPH Speedometer Dash Cluster 12" Automatic Cover Bezel SCCM Bezel Switch Steering Wheel

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Mustang 2018 Speedometer Instrument Cluster. It is for an Automatic and also has the 180 MPH Speedometer. The miles are at 43 miles so you can program using Forscan to your Mustang mileage. This comes with a NEW Plastic Clear Cover not in PICs and also has the SCCM Turn Signal piece, the Speedometer Cover bezel plastic piece that covers the Speedometer and has the vent attached to it and I also have the Steering wheel switch that controls the Cluster that goes on the bottom right steering wheel switch. If you have a 2015 up Mustang this will work in your Mustang. For those that do not know me, I was the first person to do this Conversion and get it working for several others to follow way back in December of 2017. I have sold several Sync 3 Radios as well. If you have a 2015-2017 you also need the SCCM from a 2018 or newer which I have and also the steering wheel switches to control the Cluster from 2018 up Mustang. I have the Lower Right Switch to control the Cluster which will be included as well. I also have the Cover for the Speedometer which has the vent and covers the LCD. The only thing I do not have would be the volume switches on the steering wheel from the 2018 which are on opposite sides from 2015-17.
Payment is through PayPal friends and family or you cover the fee. Tracking and Signature will be provided by me to the buyer and put in the private message from you.
I also have some FCIM Bezels and Sync 3 with Navigation for sale.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg
Sponsored

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Do you have the part number for the 180 mph speedo with automatic? I assume this is out of a bullit

OP
OP
p6cl

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There is no bullitt with automatic

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
I have a Mustang 2018 Speedometer Instrument Cluster. It is for an Automatic and also has the 180 MPH Speedometer. The miles are at 43 miles so you can program using Forscan to your Mustang mileage. This comes with a NEW Plastic Clear Cover not in PICs and also has the SCCM Turn Signal piece, the Speedometer Cover bezel plastic piece that covers the Speedometer and has the vent attached to it and I also have the Steering wheel switch that controls the Cluster that goes on the bottom right steering wheel switch. If you have a 2015 up Mustang this will work in your Mustang. For those that do not know me, I was the first person to do this Conversion and get it working for several others to follow way back in December of 2017. I have sold several Sync 3 Radios as well. If you have a 2015-2017 you also need the SCCM from a 2018 or newer which I have and also the steering wheel switches to control the Cluster from 2018 up Mustang. I have the Lower Right Switch to control the Cluster which will be included as well. I also have the Cover for the Speedometer which has the vent and covers the LCD. The only thing I do not have would be the volume switches on the steering wheel from the 2018 which are on opposite sides from 2015-17.
Payment is through PayPal friends and family or you cover the fee. Tracking and Signature will be provided by me to the buyer and put in the private message from you.
I also have some FCIM Bezels and Sync 3 with Navigation for sale.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg
How the heck ya get a 180mph speedo? I have a 20 with that dash and I’d like a 10k tach and 200 mph speedo 🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
p6cl

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How the heck ya get a 180mph speedo? I have a 20 with that dash and I’d like a 10k tach and 200 mph speedo 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s a firmware file

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP