So, who might like to go....

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
to the American Muscle Mustang show in PA if my week gets rained out?

https://www.americanmuscle.com/10th-annual-americanmuscle-mustang-show-registration.html

I bought VIP parking and a Make-a-Wish Convertible Parade (you give some kid a ride) for the weekend of June 16th. IF IT RAINS, it moves to the 23rd and I can not do the 23rd (previous engagement).

Sooooo, if it rains who would want to take my place? Only condition is that I would prefer a convertible go to participate in the parade. Not looking for full price, I'll take offers plus reimbursement for Fed-Ex shipping. Of course you wont know until June 14th or 15th if the weather is going to postpone it.
PM me if anyone is interested.
MODS - let me now if this is the appropriate way to do this. Really don't want tix to go to waste!
Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
That's very nice of you. Unfortunately, I am in the same situation as you...else I would do it.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I am planning on going for sure. The 16th works for me and am planning on purchasing a parking ticket before they sell out.. so not sure I can assist.

I would also like to know if there is an American Muscle Car Show thread somewhere on the forum so that we can figure out who is going and possibly meet up? Would love to be able to meet some of the guys on the forum. i'm wondering if Mustang 6g has some sort of presence at the show?
Sponsored

Last edited: