So, where are my tiny pulley Paxton folks at? 3.33 and smaller

OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Just that small rectangular notch in the hood that you see everyone make. I saw one person who made a large triangular cut along the edge of the weather stripping, but not sure I want to make a cut that large.

As far as the piping goes, it's slightly different but all the included paxton piping fits. You will need to rotate the throttle body 90* extra. The motor sitting on top of the tb doesn't clear the hood. Side note: you need to remove the TB in order to change the blower oil because of how high it sits with the boss. I'm still probably going to make a 90* pipe from the MAF housing to the TB and ditch that silicone sleeve that comes with the kit. Obviously your vac routing will now be different too. Can't think of anything else.

Good to know about the TB. I've thought about a solid pipe from the MAF to TB as well. It looks like it would be super tight against the head unit where the rubber one touches/is pushed in a bit. I have a local guy who is a magician with that stuff so I'd let him have at it.
Sponsored

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your going to want the K060997HD which 100.25" with the grip tech 3.33". That's what I run and zero slippage. Just went 9.7a at 150mph with this "little" v3. Gonna switch to a 3.12 grip tech and a 100" belt next.

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
I appreciate all of you, when i say snug that thing is on there lol. i used the 100.5 on the third hole left to right. will datalog and update info in case anyone in the future is searching around for the same answers
Sponsored