Sponsored

So this woman with gorilla glue in her hair what am I missing here?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
For the US, there is a rapid decline in social cohesion in which the basic norms and social mores for socially acceptable behavior and conduct are becoming extinct. With this decline follows a loss in the common “checks and balances” that are deep in the human condition that helps to facilitate healthy and adaptive behavior. The example posted by the OP reveals both no shame experienced by the so-called “victim,” and no negative response such as disgust or admonishment by the so-called “rescuers.” Stories such as this one has become quite common place and will only increase as the US moves forward.

Meanwhile, back to the regularly scheduled program...

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/l...lla-glue-challenge-ends-up-in-hospital-report
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
And we wonder how some people get into office. Remember, she can vote...
Worse, she be the one driving the car next to you ................ :crackup: :facepalm:

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Apparently natural selection is not working with these people, so maybe it's time to sterilize these idiots.
I've always thought we should round up idiots like this and deport them to Antarctica. If they manage to find a way back, then they can stay. Everyone tells me they love this idea until I'm like, I'm not joking... Then they get all ethical on me. "That's inhumane!". Living with this stupidity isn't?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s unfortunate that she’s a mother of five. She shat in the gene pool already.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well that didnt take long....

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Tin O' Spam's Friday post screams for a national Tort Reform. However, it will never happen because, sadly the courts, the local, state and national governments are filled with mostly lawyers. The game is rigged in their favor. So, although sad, I read the daily blues with the thought of "How stupid can our government and some human beings in society be today?" in mind. And I usually get the answer within 3 minutes or less.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
So have you seen the story with the woman with gorilla glue in her hair? That she put in her own hair on purpose. Now she wants to sue cause she cant get it out? Sue who? the maker of the glue cause it did its job? And now she getting praise for championing a cause to tell others to not put gorilla glue in their hair (because apparently others need to be told not to put glue in their hair)? Celebrities are coming to her aide. A go fund me for thousands and thousands of dollars has been raised to give to her... what am I missing from the story. why do we keep rewarding these people.
1613414730079.png

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Maybe the longer term solution is to put the pill in the urban water supplies?

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I've changed my position on abortion.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I've changed my position on abortion.
sterilization needs to be a thing. idiocracy is happening. we are rewarding the wrong people, and harming those who exceed.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
OK guys, how is this really any different than the guy who doesn't change his oil in 50K miles? We are all human, and as such, do some remarkably stupid things. Like responding to some of the threads on this forum. :facepalm: :cwl:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
OK guys, how is this really any different than the guy who doesn't change his oil in 50K miles? We are all human, and as such, do some remarkably stupid things. Like responding to some of the threads on this forum. :facepalm: :cwl:
going to do a oil change using gorilla glue then sue them for making my car engine seize up.

MR YUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible
Maybe we should have sympathy for her and give her $10K to make up for the mistake she made. Even though she did it by her own free will. Stop being so selfish people. Hmmm, sounds familiar doesn't it?
Sponsored