Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Surpas have window problems? When they came out I went to see it. They wanted a $10k markup and I am too tall to comfortably fit in it.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Not gonna lie, if they put the manual in the Supra one year sooner, thatā€™s what Iā€™d be driving right now instead of a mustangā€¦ well Iā€™m not driving a mustang yet but soon (itā€™s on order lol)

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Have fun with the new car. There are quite a few Mustangs around me but very, very few convertibles and I have never seen another Royal Crimson in the wild, soā€¦

Sponsored

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Well, it's been a short run. Only had my car a year. Traded it for a 2022 Supra Premium yesterday. Thanks everyone for all your help. šŸ‘šŸ‘
Enjoy the Bimmer!

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Is that a movie? Never heard of it.
But thanks for clearing that up. šŸ˜Š
It's originally a book, made into a british series in the 70's/80's and later into a movie a few years back. It's hilarious (if you appreciate brittish humor)

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Surpas have window problems? When they came out I went to see it. They wanted a $10k markup and I am too tall to comfortably fit in it.
When you drive at speed with the windows down it literally sounds like you're in a wind tunnel. You can buy a $150 piece of plastic or a $9 piece of plastic and stick it next to the mirror. Silences the noise.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
part of me wants to say, anyone dressed like that isn't someone we want in the Mustang Club, no? :) :) :)

I think you'll linger on if for no other reason the forum life.
I'm thinking he should stripe the car somehow using the same color as his shoes...

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
part of me wants to say, anyone dressed like that isn't someone we want in the Mustang Club, no? :) :) :)

I think you'll linger on if for no other reason the forum life.
Some have style, some dress at Walmart. šŸ˜›

Sponsored

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Supra is a different kind of fun. I think I would enjoy one, but I love my Mustang and see no reason to pay more for a car I don't think I would like as well. Especially one with an automatic transmission. But to each his own, and I hope you enjoy the new wheels. If not, you will be just in time to order an S650!

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting swap. I get it though. I keep a Mustang GT and a Porsche in my garage. One makes the right sound and one handles correctly.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Supra is a different kind of fun. I think I would enjoy one, but I love my Mustang and see no reason to pay more for a car I don't think I would like as well. Especially one with an automatic transmission. But to each his own, and I hope you enjoy the new wheels. If not, you will be just in time to order an S650!
23MY Supra is going to have an optional manual trans now if you really are interested.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Interesting swap. I get it though. I keep a Mustang GT and a Porsche in my garage. One makes the right sound and one handles correctly.
Mach 1 for the correct handling :like:

BULLITTGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Iā€™ve had a new 2015 GT Premium PP, a new 2018 Camaro 2SS 6spd, a new 2020 Challenger ScatPack 8spd auto. All of them had heated and cooled seats and the Challenger had remote start because it was an automatic. I looked at getting the 3.0 Supra premium, but even being the top model it didnā€™t have cooled seats or remote start, which I thought was strange for the amount of money it cost. Now, Iā€™m back in a Mustang, a 2021 GT Premium 10spd and couldnā€™t be happier. Cooled seats and the ability to remote start are awesome features for me living in the desert Southwest. Enjoy your purchase.
Sponsored