Sponsored

So...I traded in my 2015 EB today.

Animal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 6M
Nice car! Im from KC too, I got my 18 at the end of January and have only driven it like 3 times, our weather has been awful here.
Sponsored

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Stripes for sure but I like the white. I also like the rear. Not sure I would do the Coyote badge but I think that looks better than the "GT". I blacked out the GT so I'm good but I'm not up to removing that panel again unless I make a significant change. I thought Vettes were mod friendly. I have never seen so many people do so many things to car (Mustang). A white one is literally a blank canvas. Have fun.....

OP
OP
Darkstar

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
Looks lowered too. What other suspension mods were installed?

It doesn't really look lowered to me with all that gap left but I will see if the springs are stock or not. As far as I know the only mods are cosmetic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Darkstar

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Nice car! Im from KC too, I got my 18 at the end of January and have only driven it like 3 times, our weather has been awful here.
Fellow 300a pp1 a10 from Missouri saying Hola and congrats!
Thanks. Either of y'all in the KcStangz FB group? I'm looking forward to taking it on some backroads when we get some decent weather. Looking forward to some dragstrip time when they reopen KCIR this year.

OP
OP
Darkstar

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Nice car. Needs a black decklid spoiler, 1969 Boss 302 style black stripes and black hood would be killer.
I thought about wrapping the spoiler black but it would be nice to see some pics from someone who has done it already. Boss 302 stripes would look great and so would 350R stripes, black with red pinstripes.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Congrats Darkstar, it's a beauty in white. And, you're gonna love that A10. The one in my dearest's car is more fun than a barrel of monkey's. I just put the car, the tranny, and exhaust (it has the active exhaust) in sport mode, and it gives me a tingle in my special place. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Darkstar

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I took it out a little bit today. These PS4's definitely don't like 30deg weather. I had to keep it in Drive cause the S was spin mode. Did a little 40 pull and this car is definitely fast. The sound and the power in the upper rpms is already addictive.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Awesome car I came very close to getting that color. Mine is stuck in the garage with 2ft of snow at the moment. Fantastic car - congrats.

Animal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 6M
Thanks. Either of y'all in the KcStangz FB group? I'm looking forward to taking it on some backroads when we get some decent weather. Looking forward to some dragstrip time when they reopen KCIR this year.
I’m part of the kcstangz group, but don’t post much on there.

OP
OP
Darkstar

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Now that it's warmer, I've been pushing the car harder and I started to suspect that this great sounding exhaust wasn't so stock. One less mod to do. :like:

55857798_2243036089117470_777341595417575424_o.jpg
Sponsored