Sponsored

So I couldn't wait... got a GT.. Updated with pics :)

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I loved my Competition Orange but it always looked Race Red in pics.

Now that is the Orange I thought I was getting. Lovely car sir.
Sponsored

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
That would be my spec if I ordered an 18, assuming the CP2 includes the black wheels, can't remember? Im a Race Red person but the Lighting Blue looks great on the 18. Magneride and 6 speed manual are an obvious choice.
Yes, CP2 comes with black wheels and glass trim in black also.

The more I see OP's picks the better it looks, with the stripes.
I think the stripes suit/complement some colours more than others.
OF and Race Red look good with the stripes.

Called a Dealer in Norfolk, yesterday. They have 3 GT, but none with MR.
Strange how some dealers have cars and are fulfilling orders, yet others claim to have nothing nor know when they will.
weird!

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
UPDATE..

So finally picked it up and very happy.... Have got a :D all day its a beast of a car and I have fallen for the stripes now :love:

Can apparently got extended warranty from the franchise group at 599 for 3 years so will look into that couldn't offer me the ford extended 2 years due to franchise :crazy:

Didn't get no service book or manual or books is that now normal for new fords ?

Is there an auto close feature on the windows :shrug:

20180414_121125_resized.jpg

20180414_121131_resized.jpg

20180414_121138_resized.jpg

20180414_123513_resized.jpg

20180414_123522_resized.jpg

20180414_123529_resized.jpg

20180414_123541_resized.jpg

20180414_123547_resized.jpg

20180414_143401_resized.jpg

when you match your hoodie to the car lol

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yes the stripes look better in the sunlight. There’s a global window thing, not quite sure what that does! Have you tried the exhaust in it’s noisiest mode yet?! Love the quad pipes at the rear

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
That looks totally amazing, looks incredibly special, the orange fury really is a stunning colour, very much a super car colour and works a treat on the Mustang.

Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Looks outstanding with the stripes.

With regards to the service book and manual, this should be included at the point of sale. I know my salesman went through the details of the service book when I picked up the car.
I also took out the ford extended warranty for ÂŁ680 but I think this needs to be done before picking up the car. However, my dealer finalised this during pick up for me.

Enjoy your new ride.:thumbsup:

law242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Looks Beautiful! Just curious why the car doesn't have the performance pack gauges? Is this a European spec thing that they do not come with them?

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Yes the stripes look better in the sunlight. There’s a global window thing, not quite sure what that does! Have you tried the exhaust in it’s noisiest mode yet?! Love the quad pipes at the rear
Guilty drove around in the noisiest modes giving one my friends brown pants :lol:

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
That looks totally amazing, looks incredibly special, the orange fury really is a stunning colour, very much a super car colour and works a treat on the Mustang.
Agreed the orange fury really does the car wonders and in the sunlight just beams ever so more and IMO one of the best colours suited on the Mustang. Cant wait to enjoy it over summer and hopefully we get some sun this year like yesterday :headbang:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
There is a compartment at the top of your glove box for the manuals. Sorry if you’ve already looked there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Looks Beautiful! Just curious why the car doesn't have the performance pack gauges? Is this a European spec thing that they do not come with them?
Yes European thing :frusty:

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Looks outstanding with the stripes.

With regards to the service book and manual, this should be included at the point of sale. I know my salesman went through the details of the service book when I picked up the car.
I also took out the ford extended warranty for ÂŁ680 but I think this needs to be done before picking up the car. However, my dealer finalised this during pick up for me.

Enjoy your new ride.:thumbsup:
Hmmm I thought as much, I am sure they will get me those or someone wont get a 5 star review :paddle:

Yes that is what I was hoping but was told franchise fords cant sell that :crazy::crazy::crazy: I will be looking into this as chased it up few times

this is only one offered to me
20180414_120731_resized.jpg

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
There is a compartment at the top of your glove box for the manuals. Sorry if you’ve already looked there.
Thanks ill double check my friend said no nada.. did see the wheel nuts when he opened it

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Ha! I wondered if you'd collect, yesterday. Looks as though you had perfect weather for it, your car looks fantastic, excellent!
:thumbsup:

Ref the extended warranty, it sounds as I expected, a thrid party policy.
I never usually bothered with such things, but for some reason I bought some wheel cover when I purchased my current car.
After managing to curb two rims, I rolled into my local franchise dealer only to discover they wouldn't be involved and I had to effectively deal with an insurance company. I was under the impression it was a brand warranty, I was wrong! So I made a claim, forms, photos, etc. The wheels were refurbished, but it was a more protracted task than just rolling into the dealeship for the work.

Perhaps call Ford U.K. to see if they will exercise some discrecion and good will to offer you the 2 yrs warranty extension at cost. Especially as if I recall correctly, yours is a cancelled order?
Either way, you have otions.

Lovely car!
:)

Last edited:

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Yes European thing :frusty:
I was told the twin gauges wouldn't be available, nor the carbon trim for the dash board! :thumbdown:

However, I think the twin gauges are for vacuum/boost and oil pressure, which I believe the user can call up in the LCD instrument cluster??
Sponsored