MadMB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang v6
Hi Everyone,

I'm a videographer in Southern Cali and I'm interested in filming you and your Mustang throughout various locations around downtown Los Angeles. The purpose is to get cinematic looking hero/glamour shots of your car while capturing the iconic landscape of Los Angeles.

Example

I will be filming this in 4k on Sony A7sii and Gopro's.
Filming time would be 1 hr (glamour/cruise ride) and the final edit would be between 2-3 min.

If you're interested please submit your car below.

As far as dates go, I'm available:
  • Saturday 5/30 & Sunday 5/31
  • Sunday 6/14
  • Saturday 6/20 & Sunday 6/21
Looking forward to seeing some great rides and meetings with some fellow mustang enthusiasts. -MB
Sponsored

OP
OP
MadMB

MadMB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang v6
Should do a ANF/Big Tujunga Cyn shot from my area
that's not too far from me and a canyon run will look great! maybe we can set something up?

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
that's not too far from me and a canyon run will look great! maybe we can set something up?
We had 25 before from here before, we had 10 come thru last weekend. You would have to set it up when I am around, great shot and idea,

Sponsored

OP
OP
MadMB

MadMB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang v6
We had 25 before from here before, we had 10 come thru last weekend. You would have to set it up when I am around, great shot and idea,
That does sound great and exactly what I'm looking to film. How far in advance do you typically set up the meet? I haven't been up that canyon, going to take a ride this Saturday and shoot footage. But I would definitely love to capture you're canyon meet/run.

Sponsored

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
That does sound great and exactly what I'm looking to film. How far in advance do you typically set up the meet? I haven't been up that canyon, going to take a ride this Saturday and shoot footage. But I would definitely love to capture you're canyon meet/run.
Set 1 up this Summer in Big tujunga cyn. My pal also has a go pro set up for his front lic. plate

OP
OP
MadMB

MadMB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang v6
Set 1 up this Summer in Big tujunga cyn. My pal also has a go pro set up for his front lic. plate
Will do soon! Looking forward to it. -MB