So-Cal GT350/R Owners: Where are you?

Cobraking00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
03 cobra
we got some guys heading to san clemente C&C this saturday 9am. probably meet just outside to roll in together. my first time there.
Where to after? That’s a pretty decent drive early Saturday

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Where to after? That’s a pretty decent drive early Saturday
it goes from 9-11am. thinking we can get a quick lunch afterwards. some of us are driving about an hour from the LA area but hopefully we can get a decent group out. join us if u can.

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so for tomorrow Saturday the 25th, let's meet at 8:45am at the San Clemente outlets for C&C. Looking at google maps, it looks like there is plenty of parking inside the outlets to meet up before rolling in together. So going southbound on the 5 fwy...

-Exit Avenida Vista Hermosa and turn right
-Turn left into the outlets at San Clemente
-Proceed to meet on the right side parking lot at the first outlet stores building

Check out google maps and the "satellite" view, zoom in and you'll see the parking lot I'm talking about. It'll make sense once you see it.

Maybe we can get lunch afterwards too. Anyone welcome so please join in.

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Whats happening guys? If any of you guys are bored on Sunday come out the the Peteresen Automotive Museum in LA. The show is sold out for cars but I believe the entrance to the show is free. As of now we know there will be around 30 GT350's from a group of guys that get together pretty regularly in the LA and OC area. Come out and check out some nice cars and meet some new people, it should be fun.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alfredo
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
is this anyone here at 3:15 marker?

That’s my wife and I. That was my first time there. This was about 840am or so and as you can see, there were already a lot of cars pulling in. We got a good spot in the second row.

mad snake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Ok so for tomorrow Saturday the 25th, let's meet at 8:45am at the San Clemente outlets for C&C. Looking at google maps, it looks like there is plenty of parking inside the outlets to meet up before rolling in together. So going southbound on the 5 fwy...

-Exit Avenida Vista Hermosa and turn right
-Turn left into the outlets at San Clemente
-Proceed to meet on the right side parking lot at the first outlet stores building

Check out google maps and the "satellite" view, zoom in and you'll see the parking lot I'm talking about. It'll make sense once you see it.

Maybe we can get lunch afterwards too. Anyone welcome so please join in.
Count me in. Never been there so looking forward to it. My car is dirty and don’t have time to clean it since its so early tomorrow. Hopefully the avalanche grey paint will hide all the dirt

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
So jealous you west coast dudes get to meet and ride together !!! Sucks living here in NJ !!!!

Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
For anyone else heading up from San Diego county, PM me and we'll find a way to cruise up together.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
For those of us in the Malibu area, we should try and plan a Malibu C&C as well!

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
EDIT

Ignore my screenshot, See mattballislife's screenshots below.

Last edited:

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
lightrules says let's meet here

There's a lot just before that before you drive on to the bridge that may be easier for a meetup. The reason why I bring up that lot instead of the one you have referenced is because you can see it from the road you turn into the outlets from. Additionally it's on your right literally right after you turn left.

outlets.JPG

ouetlets2.JPG
Sponsored