So-Cal GT350/R Owners: Where are you?

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R
Anyone care to do a sort of 350s & coffee meet? I'm based out of the Pasadena/Arcadia area and would love to meet more owners. Perhaps in or around an area where we can do a nice cruise.

Scotth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - PP0007
Anyone care to do a sort of 350s & coffee meet? I'm based out of the Pasadena/Arcadia area and would love to meet more owners. Perhaps in or around an area where we can do a nice cruise.
I'm in Valencia and would be up for it.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
sounds like a good thing. santa anita mall to meet, eat, etc? not sure about drive though. azusa canyon isnt too far from there. good discussion though.

rjcruise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP, 1989 Foxbody track car, 1966 Fastback, 2005 BMW E46 ZHP
I'd be game. Another consideration would be a run up Angeles Crest and stopping/having lunch at Newcombs. But with this weather, snow may have parts of it closed.

Sponsored

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
There's the Tour D' Orange going on tomorrow morning which usually draws hundreds of cars. It'd be dope if we had a nice GT350 trail on it.

Otherwise there's the south oc cars and coffee in San Celemente which also draws hundreds of cars and is prob the biggest cars and coffee in socal on Saturday

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
part of the difficulty is we've got guys all over the place. so for eg, san clemente is a good 1+ hr drive for those of us in the SGV. but of course it goes both ways. we should compile a list of guys willing to drive 1+hrs :)

[edit: valencia to san clemente...ouch.]

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
can someone please check to see if @lightrules engine bay is clean and report back.

cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
Malibu has a cars and coffee every 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. http://www.malibucarsandcoffee.com

There's so many road that are a blast to canyon run from that location but realize that's pretty far away from most of the posts in this thread.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
realistically, the guys that are relatively close in proximity probably should just meet up/set up their own thing. and anyone who is "willing" to drive to them, go for it. so for eg, the panda dude is in arcadia/pasadena and i'm not far from there, another guy is in diamond bar and a few others in la habra/whittier. we're all pretty close to each other and could set something up pretty easily. but malibu dudes and south OC guys, not sure. that said, one day i'll hit up the san clemente C&C. that's a good one i hear.

Sponsored

1badttz (socal)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R AG
I’m in Fullerton area. I’m right next to La Habra, Brea and La Mirada.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

1badttz (socal)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R AG
I went to the San Clemente Cars and coffee a few weeks ago and I wouldn’t mine going back. It’s a great turn out of all sports cars.

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R
realistically, the guys that are relatively close in proximity probably should just meet up/set up their own thing. and anyone who is "willing" to drive to them, go for it. so for eg, the panda dude is in arcadia/pasadena and i'm not far from there, another guy is in diamond bar and a few others in la habra/whittier. we're all pretty close to each other and could set something up pretty easily. but malibu dudes and south OC guys, not sure. that said, one day i'll hit up the san clemente C&C. that's a good one i hear.
I went to the San Clemente Cars and coffee a few weeks ago and I wouldn’t mine going back. It’s a great turn out of all sports cars.
https://www.southoccarsandcoffee.com/

^^ That one?