Sponsored

So a Twister Orange GT is a PoPo magnet for sure!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Police slang

I'm particularly enamored with #8
Sponsored

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Oh I think it helps as long as you're not grossly stupid (DUI, or reckless). Active members stand a better chance than associate members.
Then again, I knew officers (mostly traffic) that would write their own mothers.
Yeah, my late uncle was one of those who gave his mom a ticket.

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is blue but I had the same experience in Avon yesterday! I was on 36 turning onto Ronald Reagan. In under 10 miles I had been tailed by 3 cops and one flashed his lights at me when he was next to me clearly pacing me. I was going the limit.
Where are you from? I'm in plainfield

Sponsored

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
LMAO, I live in Avon, we were driving around Plainfield then looped back up to Avon. It was a Plainfield SUV then a Metro cop picked me up again in far west Avon. Small world dude!
I live in plainfield and know most of the cops. The majority of them are car guys! A few of them have or have had some really nice mustangs!! If you get pulled over, the main thing is be respectful and friendly and you'll generally get off with a warning.

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I live in plainfield and know most of the cops. The majority of them are car guys! A few of them have or have had some really nice mustangs!! If you get pulled over, the main thing is be respectful and friendly and you'll generally get off with a warning.
Jeez we almost have a new Chapter now! LOL BTW my OP the Plainfield PD was eastbound and I was westbound going around a country curve about 35 to 40-ish. He HAD to U turn to appear in my rearview a little later as I was about to clear the straight. Don't think he just wanted some car talk. ;)

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeez we almost have a new Chapter now! LOL BTW my OP the Plainfield PD was eastbound and I was westbound going around a country curve about 35 to 40-ish. He HAD to U turn to appear in my rearview a little later as I was about to clear the straight. Don't think he just wanted some car talk. ;)
We need to all get together sometime. I daily my kona blue and white 350, unless the Temps are too cold or the ice and snow are down...then I drive my wife's yellow 16 gt/cs

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
We need to all get together sometime. I daily my kona blue and white 350, unless the Temps are too cold or the ice and snow are down...then I drive my wife's yellow 16 gt/cs
hahaha I like that, if it's too dicey you drive hers! Me I intended my GT for only fun drives, cars & coffee Mustang style, tracking or bucket list road trips. For our Indiana winter the VW Passat or my '06 Titan 4x4. But yes when the sun gets warmer and nicer breezes come I'd love to see that GT350 and our other Plainfield guy. Maybe some of those Mustang fan PD. ;)

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
Where are you from? I'm in plainfield
Plainfield as well! Would love a get together in the spring.

Edit: Or a coffee run @ Biggby on a warm-ish winter day :) My car needs to come out of the garage every once in a while just to keep things flowing.

Sponsored

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, if you want, swing by my shop and check out some of the cool stuff here,and hang out.

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
Also, if you want, swing by my shop and check out some of the cool stuff here,and hang out.
Wait.... you have a shop? Okay for sure, it's going to have to be above "too freaking cold" degrees as in outside today before I take the GT out though. ;-)

We can PM about it.

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wait.... you have a shop? Okay for sure, it's going to have to be above "too freaking cold" degrees as in outside today before I take the GT out though. ;-)

We can PM about it.
Legacy Motorsports
172 Williams trace

It's behind big o and crew car wash. Follow the gravel drive back to a couple barn looking buildings and that's where we're at

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
While I won't say I've been jinxed by this thread since I didn't get pulled over, but in the last 2 days, I've gone through 2 speed traps. I was going a little over the limit when I did, but I wasn't in my Mustang.
The first one, the Metro officer must have been a U of K fan, He pulled over the Cadi with the 2 U of L fan flags on his car, and he had passed me at a high rate of fuel consumption.
The second one was a State trooper and I was slowing down when I saw him.

Wickedsprint

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Being followed isn’t always them waiting for a “gotcha” moment of driving behavior.

Sometimes the program to run tags is slow so they’re staying behind you until your info comes back.
Sponsored