Sponsored

So a Twister Orange GT is a PoPo magnet for sure!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Legacy Motorsports
172 Williams trace

It's behind big o and crew car wash. Follow the gravel drive back to a couple barn looking buildings and that's where we're at
I smell a wrench party brewing.
Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I've never been pulled over by the police in my entire "career" of driving lol. I also don't do stupid things on the road and have kept my car in good repair license and registration up to date. With my new Mustang it's not one of the eye magnet colors like bright red or orange, but velocity blue is still more eye catching than black or white. However driving for the last 2.5 months I have yet to get even a glance from police. I also still don't drive like a maniac or a jerk on the roads so maybe that's why? 🤷‍♀️. I'm also a woman so maybe I'm not seen as one that would act up on the road like a young male driver of a Mustang would...
I haven't been pulled over since the late 70s and that was in my 68 Fastback! :) Can't remember if a ticket was written. I'm sure I was guilty! I'm a good boy now..especially with 460HP on the street. I take it easy on the road, don't want to be on one of those out of control Mustang videos. :cwl:

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I got the warnings from parents and such when I got my Ruby Red GT. I've received two notions of being noticed. First was a thumbs up just cruising and looking great in the sun. Second was after passing someone in a legal passing zone and getting on it a bit. He was going the opposite direction and flashed his lights for just a blip to remind me I didn't actually cross the Mexican border. My luck about 90% of the time is racing down a road going way too fast mph to stop at a stop sign and see the cop roll through and drive off. As I've aged, I've slowed way down though so nothing to really worry about. Why race to work, do you really WANT to be there?

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't had a ticket on about 20 years....thankfully! I still have the ticket I received in 99....in Germany in my 68 camaro! Lol
Sponsored