Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2012 CTS-V
Here's a sneak peek at Corsa Performance's new valved exhaust for the GT350. It will be available as an axleback OR a catback, paired with a double XX or double HH pipe (exclusive to Lethal Performance!). Who's interested?? More details soon...

corsavalvedgt350.jpg
Sponsored

guzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350, 2019 Mustang GT
Here's a sneak peek at Corsa Performance's new valved exhaust for the GT350. It will be available as an axleback OR a catback, paired with a double XX or double HH pipe (exclusive to Lethal Performance!). Who's interested?? More details soon...

corsavalvedgt350.jpg
I’m interested. I just saw this earlier today on the corsa website as well. I had corsa on my 2017 GT350. my 2018 is stock right now for exhaust except for a resonator delete

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Finally.

I really enjoy my Corsa Extremes and my neighbors are really supportive of the car.. But I wonder how they really feel sometimes. Either way, I get compliments on how the car sounds from other 350 owners.

sothpaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I always thought opening the valves bypassed the mufflers, so what would be the difference with a Corsa system? Wouldn't the only difference be with valves closed? I deleted my resonator and love the sound, but what would the Corsa system buy? Maybe I'm missing something...

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY!!!!!!!!

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
I always thought opening the valves bypassed the mufflers, so what would be the difference with a Corsa system? Wouldn't the only difference be with valves closed? I deleted my resonator and love the sound, but what would the Corsa system buy? Maybe I'm missing something...
So the Corsa system should have a louder and unique sound signature when compared to stock.

I've included a photo of a opened Corsa Extreme muffler. Notice as you described, most of the exhaust passes straight through the center pipe (if/when valve would be open). Valve closed and center pipe blocked off, the exhaust gasses get redirected through the pipe system, the muffler chamber, and out the side pipes. This redirection reduces the overall loudness and sound signature of the system.. Same method as OE but the internals are laid out and ultimately tuned for a different sound signature.

1640617321797.png

Some prefer Corsa, Borla, etc.. and some stock. In my opinion the Corsa Extreme system is much smoother than stock and has a more pleasing sound through the RPMs. I also chose Corsa because it featured 3.0" mandrel bent tubing from start to finish and I plan on going forced induction at some point.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Corsa uses Helmholtz technology to tune the sound. They do an outstanding job of making just about any exhaust tingle your earballs! Flow gain will be minimal but the sound will be so much cleaner.

OP
OP
jr16

jr16

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2012 CTS-V
Any further updates?
Most Recent Update We Have:

There are 4 total different combos that you can get, which is going to be 2 cat backs (XX and HH mid pipe), 1 Axle Back to work if you already have a XX/HH mid pipe, and then a valve kit that will let you convert your current Corsa mufflers on GT350 to an Active System.

Expected date of availability is roughly March 2022, but of course once we have them, we will put a post up and let y'all know.

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Most Recent Update We Have:

There are 4 total different combos that you can get, which is going to be 2 cat backs (XX and HH mid pipe), 1 Axle Back to work if you already have a XX/HH mid pipe, and then a valve kit that will let you convert your current Corsa mufflers on GT350 to an Active System.

Expected date of availability is roughly March 2022, but of course once we have them, we will put a post up and let y'all know.

SAWEEEEETTT!!!!!!

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I’m like a kid looking through the window of the candy store.

How will these sound? Exactly like the regular Corsa Xtremes?
Sponsored

Last edited: