Sponsored

Smarttop owners willing to send to U.K.?

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Hi all,
I’m finding it quite difficult to get a reasonably priced Smarttop in the U.K. Does anyone have a used one willing to send to the U.K.?
Sponsored

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Hi all,
I’m finding it quite difficult to get a reasonably priced Smarttop in the U.K. Does anyone have a used one willing to send to the U.K.?
Why not just buy direct from mods4cars? I did and they sent me one to Australia. Plus they still have the discount code active.

OP
OP
andyturbo2000

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Why not just buy direct from mods4cars? I did and they sent me one to Australia. Plus they still have the discount code active.
I'm thinking of doing this but really wanted to see if there was a 2nd and one around before I pulled the trigger. What's the discount code again? Plus they don't seem to have Mustang ones in stock...

Last edited:

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
I'm thinking of doing this but really wanted to see if there was a 2nd and one around before I pulled the trigger. What's the discount code again? Plus they don't seem to have Mustang ones in stock...
I think the code is mustang6g, but it is listed in this thread somewhere. Doubt you’ll find a used one.
Sponsored