Sponsored

Single turbo daily?!?!?!?

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
So I see most single turbo kits down pipes are dumped in the front. How would that be for a daily driver! Very interested in doing the this set up but don't want it to be to loud. There's a local shop that can make me a kit but they say it would be a lot easier to just dump the exhaust side rather than try to plum new piping thru stock k member. Ju
Sponsored

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Is the concern just noise from dumping to atmosphere? It will be loud if you're getting on it and the wastegate opens. So don't do that in the neighborhood and you're probably fine. If you're racing around on the highway or back roads I'm guessing your local law enforcement would object regardless how quiet or loud the car is.

OP
OP
Clays50th

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the loudness is pretty much it

sonofoldcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT premium manual 50th trim package
You don't have to dump a single turbo. Mine runs to corsa catback

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
So I see most single turbo kits down pipes are dumped in the front. How would that be for a daily driver! Very interested in doing the this set up but don't want it to be to loud. There's a local shop that can make me a kit but they say it would be a lot easier to just dump the exhaust side rather than try to plum new piping thru stock k member. Ju
wait to see what the boostworks single kit looks like. im betting you will be impressed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clays50th

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wait to see what the boostworks single kit looks like. im betting you will be impressed.
That was the original plan but there taking a little bit too long for me. Kit was already supposed to be out and I'm at the point I'm tired of waiting so I'm looking into other options
Sponsored