Sponsored

Simply Mustangs at Donington Historic Festival - Saturday 5th May '18

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
For those not aware, Simply Mustangs is a Facebook Group for Mustang owners.

Simply Mustangs UK 1st Annual Gathering – as of 03/02/2018 134 Mustangs have already booked for this event.

Simply Mustangs would like to invite you to their 1st bash and to celebrate SMUKs 2nd birthday!

The date is Saturday 5th of May which is in conjunction with the Donington Historical Festival where Simply Mustangs have planned to have their own section to gather all the cars together.

Event tickets will be at a reduced price from the standard and you will be able to book a parade lap for just £5 (approximately) at a later stage.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Again please make sure to check for updates as the year goes on for the latest updates.

http://www.doningtonhistoric.com/the-event/

If anyone is interested in attending this event, Simply Mustangs are attending on Saturday 5th of May as a group although it is a weekend meeting. You will need to register your car on the MSV website -

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

Once you have registered, you can select the event from the menu, this will take you to a different screen whereby you can select Simply Mustangs UK as the club attending.

It would be great to see as many of you as possible at this fantastic event.

Best Regards, Peter
Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
It's certainly going to be an amazing weekend. 140 cars so far with still 3 months to go. :headbang:

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Donnington 5.5.18

I will be there and I have just registered for membership. Do you know how long it takes for a response from them.:thumbsup:

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
I will be there and I have just registered for membership. Do you know how long it takes for a response from them.:thumbsup:
Normally a day or two. You'll be asked for info on your car and if you're in the UK I think. Regular stuff then it'll be okayed. They will need some pics of your car too for a welcome post. :)

Sponsored

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
For those not aware, Simply Mustangs is a Facebook Group for Mustang owners.

Simply Mustangs UK 1st Annual Gathering – as of 03/02/2018 134 Mustangs have already booked for this event.

Simply Mustangs would like to invite you to their 1st bash and to celebrate SMUKs 2nd birthday!

The date is Saturday 5th of May which is in conjunction with the Donington Historical Festival where Simply Mustangs have planned to have their own section to gather all the cars together.

Event tickets will be at a reduced price from the standard and you will be able to book a parade lap for just £5 (approximately) at a later stage.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Again please make sure to check for updates as the year goes on for the latest updates.

http://www.doningtonhistoric.com/the-event/

If anyone is interested in attending this event, Simply Mustangs are attending on Saturday 5th of May as a group although it is a weekend meeting. You will need to register your car on the MSV website -

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

Once you have registered, you can select the event from the menu, this will take you to a different screen whereby you can select Simply Mustangs UK as the club attending.

It would be great to see as many of you as possible at this fantastic event.

Best Regards, Peter
Took a bit of time to come through but now registered on MSV. I have registered my car and paid for 2 tickets for Sat 5th May with Simply Mustangs. See you hopefully on Saturday at Howden weather permitting. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Took a bit of time to come through but now registered on MSV. I have registered my car and paid for 2 tickets for Sat 5th May with Simply Mustangs. See you hopefully on Saturday at Howden weather permitting. :thumbsup:
Glad you got registered OK, think the weather is supposed to improve after tomorrow.

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
As promised an update from Simply Mustangs UK:-

146 cars now booked in.
Discussions under way to get a band to play on our stand for the day.
Ford Dealer contacted re attending with an MY18 and a few goodies.
Rev Off competition
Goodie bags being worked on.

I am really looking forward to this and if it is as successful as we hope then we will organise a stand alone event in 2019.

A Simply Stampede.....

Thanks all

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
haha if only I could make it pretty sure i'd win the "Rev Off competition" :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
haha if only I could make it pretty sure i'd win the "Rev Off competition" :)

[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] you gonna be there? ;)

Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] you gonna be there? ;)
Why of course. :D There's a couple of 197s that are gonna give me a run for my money here. Apart from doing open headers there's nothing else I can do now. :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Why of course. :D There's a couple of 197s that are gonna give me a run for my money here. Apart from doing open headers there's nothing else I can do now. :lol:
super charge? remove exhaust completley? cutouts in headers? turbos? Bore the engine out? :thumbsup:

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
super charge? remove exhaust completley? cutouts in headers? turbos? Bore the engine out? :thumbsup:
If you heard the racket this thing makes now you wouldn't be saying that. :lol: Even I ask myself "Really?" now at times.:lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If you heard the racket this thing makes now you wouldn't be saying that. :lol: Even I ask myself "Really?" now at times.:lol:
but you can make it a louder racket :lol::lol:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
get those cats cut out and get 3" from manifold back sounds amazing with an oversized x coupled with overfueling get a lovely burble on tickover and all hell breaks lose on back off :)
Sponsored