Sponsored

Similar subs to JL W7’s (12’s)

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
i had 2 13.5 W7s and 2 JL1000/1v2 slasher amps to power them, one amp per sub. It was stupid loud but sounded nice. this was when i was in high school and took out the back seats from my truck haha. got over that phase and now i just listen to my turbos instead :D. for your car youd be good with 1 W7, orion (15 inch sub)is also another good brand that competes with the W7 but JL will always be the best
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
No problem at all.

No no no, don't take it wrong. I was laughing because I don't have money to splurge on things like that man, especially the rear speakers. I barely have enough money to get them in the front, and here you are putting them in the back. That's why I found it funny. Some of us have a tighter budget and some of us don't even know what to do with extra money we have laying around just like you said. I really appreciate all the feedback you have given me, and I mistook your statement of the Rockford Fosgate amp, I thought you were talking about the DSLR. Thank you for everything man, once again. Your advice means more to me than the advertising that a lot of companies project to the public nowadays. :)