Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Wheels are on and I couldn't be more happy. These were originally for my 17 non R but just recently purchased a new R so they work out perfectly for autocross/street use and I'll use the carbons on the track. BIG THANKS to @50 Deep for everything and the great service !!

Signature SV502 Brushed Bronze Tint
19x11 square
Michelin Cup 2s 305 square 102Y load
20191014_211031.jpg
20191014_211132.jpg
20191014_211204.jpg
20191013_132449.jpg
HOLY GUACAMOLE!! Dude that looks freaking awesome. This is the first Oxford GT350R on the Brushed Bronze Tinted SV502, and it looks FANTASTIC. Please send me more when you can..... lots more...
They look great, I got the same color.

Iā€™m excited for mine to show.
That makes two of us....
Sponsored

89strok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 foxbody 347, 17' GT350 Avalanche(SOLD), 2019 GT350R KR711
They look great, I got the same color.

Iā€™m excited for mine to show.
Thanks!! You'll love em!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!! Dude that looks freaking awesome. This is the first Oxford GT350R on the Brushed Bronze Tinted SV502, and it looks FANTASTIC. Please send me more when you can..... lots more...

That makes two of us....
Thank YOU for the great product, and these are my shitty phone pictures so once I get some good ones and track ones I'll make sure to send you more absolutely.

Looks damn good.
Thank you !!

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
@50 Deep any black friday specials planned that you can already let us know about?
Nothing I can announce yet, but I know it will likely apply to the track series. Stand by :-)

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Nothing I can announce yet, but I know it will likely apply to the track series. Stand by :-)
Well im kinda hoping for something on the reserved series.. I still keep drooling over those 902s.... :crazy::piggybank:

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Well im kinda hoping for something on the reserved series.. I still keep drooling over those 902s.... :crazy::piggybank:
Totally worth it. Most forged wheels are well over 5K. Although a still somewhat expensive, I feel like Signature hits a good mark between rotary spun wheels around the 2K mark and forged wheels at 7K+

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Totally worth it. Most forged wheels are well over 5K. Although a still somewhat expensive, I feel like Signature hits a good mark between rotary spun wheels around the 2K mark and forged wheels at 7K+
I know.. That doesnt make it any easier. I think everything else ive looked at is a tradeoff, either price, quality, design, weight or caliper clearance...
I really like the look of the CS21 which are supposedly fully forged - but there are also complaints of the caliper clearance....

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I know.. That doesnt make it any easier. I think everything else ive looked at is a tradeoff, either price, quality, design, weight or caliper clearance...
I really like the look of the CS21 which are supposedly fully forged - but there are also complaints of the caliper clearance....

I think those are rotary spun, not fully forged, although forging doesn't mean lightest weight ever. You can have a forged wheel and a lot of material too. Those CS21 wheels I think weight in the high 20's. FWIW, my Forgestar wheels were mid 20's and those are rotary spun. Whatever you decide, as long as you have 3 - 4 credit card's worth of clearance, you're good. If your wheels are flexing that much, you have much much bigger issues than static clearance. :shock:

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
I think those are rotary spun, not fully forged, although forging doesn't mean lightest weight ever. You can have a forged wheel and a lot of material too. Those CS21 wheels I think weight in the high 20's. FWIW, my Forgestar wheels were mid 20's and those are rotary spun. Whatever you decide, as long as you have 3 - 4 credit card's worth of clearance, you're good. If your wheels are flexing that much, you have much much bigger issues than static clearance. :shock:
Hah - time to lose weight then I guess? :cwl: Jokes aside, its more my tendency to look at all the aspects/facets...
If I buy something, I really only want to buy once - so something at a decent price point, lightweight, great quality, awesome design and good clearance - that pretty much only leaves SS.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hah - time to lose weight then I guess? :cwl: Jokes aside, its more my tendency to look at all the aspects/facets...
If I buy something, I really only want to buy once - so something at a decent price point, lightweight, great quality, awesome design and good clearance - that pretty much only leaves SS.
Trust me brother, this will be the last wheel you need to buy. However, speaking from experience many of our enthusiasts come back for a second set. Letā€™s get you off the fence and onto the greener grass
Sponsored