Show and Shine... Post your ride

Netman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 QX70 2017 Tacoma 2015 GT PP
I figured this would be the thread for a recommendation. Asking wifey for a cordless polisher from santa. I'm not a pro detailer so don't need top of the line, but do want something decent. Something suitable to do the car and my truck. Thanks.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I figured this would be the thread for a recommendation. Asking wifey for a cordless polisher from santa. I'm not a pro detailer so don't need top of the line, but do want something decent. Something suitable to do the car and my truck. Thanks.
The Adam’s polishers are good as are Griot’s polishers.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback

Sponsored

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I wrote this recently on the subject -
DFB50 Judging from the DETAIL you go through in all your thorough write ups your car detailing must be impeccable If it’s even close to your writing skills and reviews! :rockon: I’m a one finger typist pecking my way through a sentence! If I’d tried to write the length in which you go to, I’d have breakfast, lunch and supper before I’d finish! :) Consistent job well done sir! I think I can safely say from everyone on this forum, thanks much appreciated! ……… OK, this took an hour to write. I have to rest my finger now. :)

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
DFB50 Judging from the DETAIL you go through in all your thorough write ups your car detailing must be impeccable If it’s even close to your writing skills and reviews! :rockon: I’m a one finger typist pecking my way through a sentence! If I’d tried to write the length in which you go to, I’d have breakfast, lunch and supper before I’d finish! :) Consistent job well done sir! I think I can safely say from everyone on this forum, thanks much appreciated! ……… OK, this took an hour to write. I have to rest my finger now. :)
It's all down to practice and repetition. I was a one finder typist too, now I'm almost a full touch typist.

I had a special English teacher in grades 7 and 11 at high school taught me to write, something I will be forever grateful for. Years late, I managed to thank her for that.

I had someone yesterday question why I do all of this for free, that I really should be making money from all the advice I give. For me, it's not about money, its more about sharing information on a subject that enthuses me. Writing about the subject is a distraction from reality, takes my mind away from the toxic people who surround me, who suck the life out of me and don't appreciate what I do.

So, when someone gives their appreciation like you have, it's not taken lightly. It's amazing how humans seem to default into negativity, focusing on the things people do wrong or differently, positive reinforcement seems to be much harder to express these days.

Negativity breeds negativity.
Positivity breeds positivity.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Cleaned up my '22 GT Base recently. Winter Enkei wheels, Borla S-type, faux carbon tail panel and taillight overlays.

Mustang2022_Front_nov27_2022.jpg

Mustang2022_Rear_Nov27_2022.jpg
Beautiful!

Bronco2fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus SHO LMS V11 Tune, 2006 F150 Harley-Davidson, 03 Mustang GT Conv.
Just received a new toy today, Rupes LHR75 Pneumatic.................

IMG-6058.jpg

IMG-6072.jpg

IMG-6073.jpg

IMG-6075.jpg

IMG-6077.jpg

An early birthday present to myself. 😁
Dude, you should post up some pictures of your garage. From what little I see, it looks real nice.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Dude, you should post up some pictures of your garage. From what little I see, it looks real nice.
Thanks! It's not perfect and it's a work in progress, but that is a space where many good things happen, the therapy room!

This time last year..................

IMG-8123.jpg

oct70.jpg

December 26th last year...................

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Without spamming this thread any longer, plenty more here from post 47 and 95 -

Let's see those garages! | Page 4 | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com
Let's see those garages! | Page 7 | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

Sponsored