Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I love blue, it's my favorite color. If I didn't already have a blue vehicle, I would have gotten a blue Mustang, that's for sure, with white stripes, just sayin'.
Thanks Jim. TO looks sick! I wish I had the nerve to pull it off but didn't want to attract that much attention! :crackup:
I also liked the ruby red metallic. That would look great with a ceramic interior.
Happy with the Velocity Blue....I would have selected Kona if it was available. Would have liked it a little deeper blue but this blue is growing on me.

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Our local Mustang club was asked to display some cars at the Miami International Auto Show this week, so I agreed to put mine in there for the week. Nothing special mod-wise, but shows well in that light.
1015211816a.jpg

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
from the other night :inlove:

101821.jpg

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I recently trailed Gyeon Q2 Wax on one of my cars.

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

The level of gloss produced is certainly impressive but it's the water behavior that really sets it apart. Today was the first wash after application....................... I have never seen a wax this hydrophobic before.

IMG-1636.jpg

IMG-1638-2.jpg

The way water simply fell off the car with this wax was very ceramic coating-like. Once I hit it with the blower, the remaining water beads shot from the car with ease. And it seems to play well with the OG Drying Aid. To say I am impressed with this wax would be an understatement.

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
I recently trailed Gyeon Q2 Wax on one of my cars.

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

The level of gloss produced is certainly impressive but it's the water behavior that really sets it apart. Today was the first wash after application....................... I have never seen a wax this hydrophobic before.

IMG-1636.jpg

a
IMG-1638-2.jpg

The way water simply fell off the car with this wax was very ceramic coating-like. Once I hit it with the blower, the remaining water beads shot from the car with ease. And it seems to play well with the OG Drying Aid. To say I am impressed with this wax would be an understatement.
Looking good. How you consider the durability, ease of application and removal which is a key for me?

Thanks in advance...

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Looking good. How you consider the durability, ease of application and removal which is a key for me?

Thanks in advance...
I really like the way this product is applied to a pad or applicator, very much like a deodorant stick.

IMG_1298.jpg

The application process involves applying the wax to the entire vehicle, as thin and evenly as possible. You then allow it to set/cure for 30 minutes before starting to buff off. Q2 Wax can used as standalone protection or applied over the top of a ceramic coating. Gyeon don't state a longevity claim which leads me to think 6 months would be the maximum, for a garage queen you could probably double that.
Sponsored